Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are like dogs

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Foids contribute nothing to society like dogs and are just emotional and physical support like dogs. They bark and cry when they don’t get what they don’t want like dogs. Still, they won’t love you unconditionally like a dog would even if you provide for them and love them unconditionally yourself. Actually, foids are below dogs, which is probably why they get fucked by them.

Dogs are far better than femoids. Femoids are literally good for nothing. They are just sex toys. Their worth is their holes, without holes they are worthless and useless.

I hate both foid worship and dog worship culture

Foids contribute nothing to society like dogs and are just emotional and physical support like dogs. They bark and cry when they don’t get what they don’t want like dogs. Still, they won’t love you unconditionally like a dog would even if you provide for them and love them unconditionally yourself. Actually, foids are below dogs, which is probably why they get fucked by them.
One of the most low IQ low posts I've ever seen here. Brownpill bro brownpill.

This but cats
At least dogs obey

I disagree,dogs are loyal