Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are more racist than we are

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Foids would go on to cry over a satire racist meme they see on the internet but then they themselves unironically trash on curries and Asian men with no fucking shame and its even more enraging when they do it openly and get support for it.

common foid hypocrisy

What bothers me most is that foids fuck with blacks and post it on onlyfans without any sense of shame

Women are the most lookist, but we have to keep up the lie that they're not.

Foids would go on to cry over a satire racist meme they see on the internet but then they themselves unironically trash on curries and Asian men with no fucking shame and its even more enraging when they do it openly and get support for it.
Women are secretly racist towards non-white men

Once in HS we were told to recite racist incidents we've witnessed (JFL)

As I shared my story, a foid got really angry at my "tone" and accused me of not being sincere about my disapproval of the event. I was genuinely dumbfounded and tried to recall if I really acted inappropriately
Some weeks later a Mexican kid was cleaning the school lab with a mop after dropping some water. A chadlite exclaimed "Look! Paco is following his parents' footsteps!" and that same roastie cunt was laughing at the top of her lungs

Foids are the worst of humanity. Because they don’t have any. Morals are things that benefit them, anything else is misogyny.

Foids are the worst of humanity. Because they don’t have any. Morals are things that benefit them, anything else is misogyny.
Stupid fucking cunts only good for a quick grape in their rotten holes

They hate non white and especially non black men
White men>>> black men>>> all other races.
This is the mentality of the foid no matter what they say, actions speak much louder than words.