Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are the root of evil in the world.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
Yes, foids are the root of evil in the world. This is so obvious that. The nature of foids is more perverse than that of men.

They are always responsible for the calamities of humanity in general, they are stupid and have low intellect, their egos are fragile.
And the worst, the worst is the cattle that give him applause, those sons of bitches.

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF FOIDS HAD A VERY HEAVY CONSCIENCE ABOUT THEIR ACTS, THEY ARE CAPABLE OF BEING WORSE THAN MEN, BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO THEY CANNOT DO CERTAIN THINGS, BUT FOIDS ARE THE ABSOLUTE EVIL, EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

FOIDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CALAMITY IN MEN, FOIDS CORRUPT MEN.

no, jews are.

Foids love causing havoc and fights

You are an idiot????? The Jews are not at all, you are indoctrinated into neo-Nazi.

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori​

greycel

JoinedDec 8, 2023Posts27

The Jews are the holiest people there are. In fact, I have thoroughly studied the Torah and the Talmud, I have knowledge about it.

And I say, most of the criticisms made by neo-Nazis like you are jokes, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Every day I read Jewish doctrine, I am proud of them.

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori​

greycel

JoinedDec 8, 2023Posts27

The Jews are the holiest people there are. In fact, I have thoroughly studied the Torah and the Talmud, I have knowledge about it.

And I say, most of the criticisms made by neo-Nazis like you are jokes, because you don't know what you're talking about.

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Subhuman Niceguy @GimmeShockTreatment JFL

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Subhuman Niceguy @GimmeShockTreatment JFL
Do you want claps??

It's not the Jews' fault that you're an incel, stop being a mongoloid indoctrinated into a neo-Nazi. There are only lies there.

Do you want claps??
No, I want others to see how foolish you are.

It's not the Jews' fault that you're an incel
Correct.

There are only lies there.
The only lies here are this:
There is nothing holy about a group of people who think that they are superior to the rest of humanity and whose religious texts teach them to treat non-Jews like animals and cattle with less rights than a human.

Last edited:
Do you want claps??

It's not the Jews' fault that you're an incel, stop being a mongoloid indoctrinated into a neo-Nazi. There are only lies there.
haha kys greycel :feelshmm: you would do well to shut up and learn a thing or two before you open your filthy bitchass mouth again :feelsmusic:

oy vey goyim

The Jews are the holiest people there are.
War Israel GIF by Criss P
IMG 2576

IMG 3423
IMG 4032

Do you want claps??

Jews control the banks, governments, Freemasonry, and are the main drivers of the decay of our society. They perceive non-Jews as scum, as stray dogs.
Why should I have empathy for the Jewish people, and not feel hatred and revulsion for being the destroyers of my civilization?