Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are turned on when a guy’s face is red after a workout

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
one study asked a bunch of women what really turns them on in a man, and many replies stated that they are heavily turned on when a guy is sweaty and when his face goes a bit red. We all know foids love white guys and white skin and I think that might partly explain why they do.

If you’re an ethnic or a nigger, you will never be able to make a woman this horny because your skin color basically stays the same after exercise or activity.

No red cheeks after workout= over

holding-fart.gif

They like bones.

Never even began for ethnics

I don't believe that. I'd be a chad if that were true.

one study asked a bunch of women what really turns them on in a man, and many replies stated that they are heavily turned on when a guy is sweaty and when his face goes a bit red. We all know foids love white guys and white skin and I think that might partly explain why they do.

I'm like this but with foids. I like them red and sweaty.

Doesn't work if you are short.

My face is red after I do a coom shot

My face turns beat red after being exposed to even the slightest amount of heat. So pale bros stay winning ig.

Don't buy this, sounds like one of those things women say but only do for attractive guys.

Don't buy this, sounds like one of those things women say but only do for attractive guys.
everything they say is, just more virtue signaling bullshit to stop betas from revolting