Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids At My Age Are Heightmogging Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I am 18 years old 5'7 dwarf who is one inch shorter than average zoomer foids height. They heightmog me. Of course they will choose zoomerfags who are 6ft on average. There is no chance for me to ascend. It's over.

Of course they will choose zoomerfags who are 6ft on average.
Even 5'3-5'4 foids admit they want to have a bf who's taller than 5'11-6'.

All the school leavers around here heightmogged me when I walked past the local school on graduation day, these kids were all 6ft-6ft2.

All the school leavers around here heightmogged me when I walked past the local school on graduation day, these kids were all 6ft-6ft2.
I cant imagine my most brutal experience at first day at uni next month

being short is the biggest reason why I LDAR

Even 5'3-5'4 foids admit they want to have a bf who's taller than 5'11-6'.
That's because they know they have terrible genes and need a tallfag to not have manlet sons. Still, it's a terrible decision for a tall man to marry a short woman.

That's because they know they have terrible genes and need a tallfag to not have manlet sons. Still, it's a terrible decision for a tall man to marry a short woman.
Sperm banks deny me :feelsrope:

I cant imagine my most brutal experience at first day at uni next month
Yeah expect to see foids taller than you and guys who look like giants with said foids hanging off their arms. Even the midget women want nothing less than tall Chad.

Well, 170cm is manlet tier. You're not much taller than the average woman and most women are slightly taller than you in lifts/heels.

You have no chance if you are shorter than 6ft at zoomer era
Unless you're handsome.
Yes. If they only knew genes don't work this way. JFL.

Yeah expect to see foids taller than you and guys who look like giants with said foids hanging off their arms. Even the midget women want nothing less than tall Chad.
I don't want to end like ER :feelsrope:

Yes. If they only knew genes don't work this way. JFL.
Your height is determined equally by your father and your mother. Your mother's height affects your height by 50%. In order to make sure that you end up tall, both of your parents need to be tall.

I don't want to end like ER :feelsrope:
All I can tell you is in the hypothetical senario that you ascend, you should find a tall woman, because otherwise you're gonna end up with a truecel factory.

I don't think so. You end up being closer to either the mother's or the father's height. And it just so happens many guys get their height from the mother's side for some reason. Like, for example, his father is 5'9, his mother is 5'8, but he's 6'4. And there are also many cases when his father is a tallfag, but he's short for a man, just like his mother's short for a woman.

I don't think so. You end up being closer to either the mother's or the father's height. And it just so happens many guys get their height from the mother's side for some reason. Like, for example, his father is 5'9, his mother is 5'8, but he's 6'4. And there are also many cases when his father is a tallfag, but he's short for a man, just like his mother's short for a woman.
Whether or not you end up closer to your dad or mother's height depends on the difference of their heights. If there is a huge difference (tall man short woman), you will likely end up closer to your mother's height, as genes that cause more height growth are recessive and require both parents to be tall to be sure that their child ends up tall.
Likewhise if there's not much difference in the parents' height, say a man is 175 cm and the woman 172 cm, the son will surpass his Dad's height noticeably.

Last edited:
Whether or not you end up closer to your dad or mother's height depends on the difference of their heights. If there is a huge difference (tall man short woman), you will likely end up closer to your mother's height, as genes that cause more height growth are recessive and require both parents to be tall to be sure that their child ends up tall.
Liekwhise if there's not much difference in the parents' height, say a man is 175 cm and the woman 172 cm, the son will surpass his Dad's height noticeably.
So, you think I even got lucky? My mother is very short for a woman: only 5'2 while my father is 5'11.5 or so. And I'm 5'10 (I was an early bloomer, was a relatively tall kid).

So, you think I even got lucky? My mother is very short for a woman: only 5'2 while my father is 5'11.5 or so. And I'm 5'10 (I was an early bloomer, was a relatively tall kid).
You actually were supposed to grow to around 176 cm. And since when it comes to medium height for men, every single cm counts, you were actually slightly lucky.

You actually were supposed to grow to around 176 cm. And since when it comes to medium height for men, every single cm counts, you were actually slightly lucky.
But the difference between their heights is quite big though. Yet I'm still closer to my father's height.
I wish I had a normal mother (a 5-6/10 face and 5'6-5'7 tall at least).

But the difference between their heights is quite big though. Yet I'm still closer to my father's height.
I wish I had a normal mother (a 5-6/10 face and 5'6-5'7 tall at least).
The difference in height is within standard deviation. The heights deemed natural for human females are anywhere from 150cm to 170cm (from when humans started existing) and anywhere from 170cm to 190cm for human males. Your father's height of 181cm is within the normal range of height for men and your mother's height of 157cm is not far away from the normal female height. That's why you ended up closer to your father.
You have to keep in mind that the heights that we consider ideal or normal do not correlate with the natural heights of pre-historic humans.
Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, because it 12AM in my country, I'll see any replies in 7+ hours.

Last edited:
The difference in height is within standard deviation. The heights deemed natural for human females are anywhere from 150cm to 170cm (from when humans started existing) and anywhere from 170cm to 190cm for human males. Your father's height of 181cm is within the normal range of height for men and your mother's height of 157cm is not far away from the normal female height. That's why you ended up closer to your father.
You have to keep in mind that the heights that we consider ideal or normal do not correlate with the natural heights of pre-historic humans.
Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, because it 12AM in my country, I'll see any replies in 7+ hours.
I dunno. A 160 cm foid is really short. A 150 one is a fucking dwarf. JFL. I don't think there's such a huge difference between male and female heights.

Cope if you don’t think zoomers are taller. Even the malnourished looking CS geeks in my classes were 5’11-6’2

I dunno. A 160 cm foid is really short. A 150 one is a fucking dwarf. JFL. I don't think there's such a huge difference between male and female heights.
There is. These are considered to be the natural height present among Homo Sapiens.

I am 18 years old 5'7 dwarf who is one inch shorter than average zoomer foids height. They heightmog me. Of course they will choose zoomerfags who are 6ft on average. There is no chance for me to ascend. It's over.
Its over, its over its over we are genetic trash that will be left behind LDARfuel :fuk::fuk::fuk: