Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids can't comprehend that men don't like old hags

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ3qS7w9/

Screenshot 20231011 200455 TikTok
Screenshot 20231011 200501 TikTok
Screenshot 20231011 200506 TikTok

To preface: The Tik Tok begins with her saying "The roman empire" (as in the meme that men think a lot about the roman empire) and then shows a graph of the age men find foids most attractive, as that is her "roman empire"

Unfortunately she shut down the comments, but it was filled to the brim with thousands of foids saying how sick, disgusting and appalled they were with the realisation that men don't like old hags.

Some even calling it "creepy" for older men to think that foids aged 20 - 25 are the most attractive. How are they this dense? How can they not understand that being young, healthy and fertile is the most attractive to men, in fact it's biologically hardwired for men to seek these traits in women. You don't want your offspring to be born deformed and sick, because you put your seed in a post wall harlot.

There's NOTHING "creepy" about finding a 20 year old attractive. These are fully fledged adults, perfectly capable of their own decision making. These are also the people that would love to give 17 year old school shooters the death penalty, because they are "basically an adult".

Of course all of this moral outrage stems from insecurity. Foids simply cannot cope with the wall, and I am absolutely delighted by that. :feelskek:

Last edited:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ3qS7w9/

View attachment 900929View attachment 900930View attachment 900931

To preface: The Tik Tok begins with her saying "The roman empire" (as in the meme that men think a lot about the roman empire) and then shows a graph of the age men find foids most attractive, as that is her "roman empire"

Unfortunately she shut down the comments, but it was filled to the brim with thousands of foids saying how sick, disgusting and appalled they were with the realisation that men don't like old hags.

Some even calling it "creepy" for older men to think that foids aged 20 - 25 are the most attractive. How are they this dense? How can they not understand that being young, healthy and fertile is the most attractive to men, in fact it's biologically hardwired for men to seek these traits in women. You don't want your offspring to be borned deformed and sick, because you put your seed in a post wall harlot.

There's NOTHING "creepy" about finding a 20 year old attractive. These are fully fledged adults, perfectly capable of their own decision making. These are also the people that would love to give 17 year old school shooters the death penalty, because they are "basically an adult".

Of course all of this moral outrage stems from insecurity. Foids simply cannot cope with the wall, and I am absolutely delighted by that. :feelskek:

this thread is just cope. plenty of men still like older women while no women like incels

this thread is just cope. plenty of men still like older women while no women like incels
You missed the entire point of the thread.

I can confirm, I HATE old hags, especially when they develop masculine bodies without curves.

I can confirm, I HATE old hags, especially when they develop masculine bodies without curves.
They most of the time have the worst personalities too because they have been used up and "discarded" (being discarded = not constantly able to have chad in them)

The sex innately attracted to violent criminals, power-hungery psychos and self-assured dominance feels comfortable shaming men for their natural desires, in a time where shaming women for anything, from weight to whoredom to unbearable bitchyness is all considered unacceptable. Hope AI S-risks them all

Women are brainless creatures

They most of the time have the worst personalities too because they have been used up and "discarded" (being discarded = not constantly able to have chad in them)
It makes me sad how such a little thing can ruin a roasty’s character. I would be completely happy if I could get any average looking femoid anytime I want, even if I couldn’t get the hottest Stacies.

It makes me sad how such a little thing can ruin a roasty’s character. I would be completely happy if I could get any average looking femoid anytime I want, even if I couldn’t get the hottest Stacies.
Foids truly are greedy cunts.

This comes from their entitlement and their inability to acquire chads when older. They shame older chads who are able to get young women in the hopes that they'd change their views and go for older women. And they shame non-chad men for it too for no reason at all, since these men can't acquire foids in their prime and can't even get the older foids.

Foids are post wall at 24. I don't want no 25 year old granny pussy.

I think its volceldom to not want to date older women than you but foids are still coping. Physical attraction at its core is seeing desirable physical traits and fertility. Older women aren't as fertile as young ones. Females of many species, like most mammals, signal their fertility by their body odor.

Just like anyone can identify old people smell if they go to an elderly home. Women talk about how some men smell good and some men smell bad and the fact of the matter is, younger foids smell more attractive than older foids. And that's that.

Any foid above 25 is a old hag, I guess :feelsseriously:

Niggas here indirectly proving themselves to be volcels is nothing new...

Goodness gracious were did I say I would not date an older woman. I am just narrativising the statistics

Last edited:
I love young and fresh foids

I don't understand why don't most men like older women with saggier breasts and wrinkles. I don't think they're man enough to deal with older women because they've been around the block. There's totally something wrong with desiring young, fertile, cute, virgin teenaged girls.

i wager it's because there's no male equivalent to the wall, it's not a unavoidable and certain concept. a lot, not all mind you, of men age really well, so women still find older men attractive. importantly, we're still fertile even when older. the attraction to younger women is almost certainly biological. so foids wouldn't ever understand

Any foid above 25 is a old hag, I guess :feelsseriously:

Its about ranking women. I am cunnylover but I would still ascend with a 30 yo foid if I had the opportunity

Some even calling it "creepy" for older men to think that foids aged 20 - 25 are the most attractive.
LMAO those ages are hag ages.

Old hags are like leftovers animals don't want whilst every animal wants the fresh food at the windowsill

i wager it's because there's no male equivalent to the wall, it's not a unavoidable and certain concept. a lot, not all mind you, of men age really well, so women still find older men attractive. importantly, we're still fertile even when older. the attraction to younger women is almost certainly biological. so foids wouldn't ever understand
Chads are fertile even if old.Men being able to bang hoes even if old is redpill cope.In this society only foids can fuck even if theyre 60 years old.

as that is her "roman empire"
I hope that all foids who say “this is my roman empire” about anything get their bodyparts cut off while still alive and a doctor being there to make sure they dont die until they’re just a torso and head and get thrown into a room filled with hungry rats (ingame)

I don't understand the comparison with the roman empire tbh

I hope that all foids who say “this is my roman empire” about anything get their bodyparts cut off while still alive and a doctor being there to make sure they dont die until they’re just a torso and head and get thrown into a room filled with hungry rats (ingame)
Based GrAY :feelskek: :lul:

Foids are autistic for getting hung over this tbh. Plenty of men still simp for women of any age, just not chad. Foids are jealous they didn't get tied down to chad before 25, or because they aged out of the Chad dick carousel

It's a hivemind subculture. The term creepy is loosely thrown around that the word essentially looses its meaning. Its mostly unacceptable by dried up hags or weirdos.

Practically all of them are quick to hate because like every vein in their body would suggest, they don't want you to reach the goal, to put it simply.

Can’t object when you are dead necrophiliamaxxing

They're not ready for that conversation

When I was a young child, I recall someone's mother playing a movie of a choking girl. She was mixing food for a family in a kitchen.

Strangely, the person who did that was...female?

I like old hags that are insecure about being old and therefore try harder to please and be appealing to men. I hate the old hags that think they're 10s with all of my heart.

Everyone Else:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Regurgitating this cliche garbage does nothing to prevent suicide in America. People need effective therapies, not feel-good statements.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:03:43 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, that's because those lines are filled with people who want to kill themselves. You aren't the only person in America with those thoughts.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:02:23 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "And? Did he accept Jesus as his savior? If not, I can see why his family is \"devestated\".",
"headline": "Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, has died at age 45",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",

"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:28:42 UTC 2018"

jfl at that study men coping saying their ideal isfoids in their 20s . prime is around 15 (in real life video game)

{
"user_text": "Indeed. As Christ said, \"Do not remove the speck from your brother's eye until you have removed the plank from your own eye.\"",
"headline": "Chris Watts Keeps Bible & Photo of Slain Family in Cell, Source Says: 'Nothing to Do but Reflect'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-watts-keeps-bible-photo-214547695.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Oct 09 01:00:36 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. Hopefully with a possibility of parole.\n\nHumans don't belong in prison.",
"headline": "Chris Watts Keeps Bible & Photo of Slain Family in Cell, Source Says: 'Nothing to Do but Reflect'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-watts-keeps-bible-photo-214547695.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Oct 09 00:45:07 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "And? The owner chose to kill herself. Nothing \"happy\" or \"sad\" about it.",
"headline": "Dog Surrendered with Heartbreaking Note Before Owner's Suicide Now Has New Loving Home",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dog-surrendered-heartbreaking-note-owner-183931471.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Oct 09 00:26:06 UTC 2018"

},

As a woman ages, she becomes more bitter and resentful towards other people. This is because her main function (To bear and raise children therefore continuing the species). Has gone ans she has become effectively useless to our species. (She can of course still build and learn, but her main purpose goes).