Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids can’t stop talking about their boyfriends, can they?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Even in lego video I cannot escape holes bragging about their priveleges :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

168309DF F662 4C57 96E4 02F95D8EA60E

Weird, she didnt mention that he is 6'6

Weird, she didnt mention that he is 6'6
Don't worry they only mention it when they say "girls love short guys, it just so happens that my boyfriend is 6ft+"
Even in lego video I cannot escape holes bragging about their priveleges :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 557744
their entire life revolves around chasing chad so obviously it's gonna be the only thing they talk about no matter what subject it is.

Their entire lives revolve around them.

Yeah, even on video game related sites and social network groups you see shit like ‘Me and my boyfriend played this game together’, etc.

yeah i hear it all the time "my bf" blah blah blah not listening, don't care

their entire life revolves around chasing chad so obviously it's gonna be the only thing they talk about no matter what subject it is.

Carly Palacios was hospitalized for suicide after James Knott started cheating on her.

It's a tactic to show off and make the guy she perceives as unattractive feel like shit.

They won't shut up about their boyfriends (if they're chad)

Bruh you fuck w/ lego? Used to collect that shit in the 90s. Had all the city sets, gigabased

To women, having a boyfriend is nothing but a label.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back