Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids disrespecting you

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Foid from university had to interact with me and as soon as she got what she needed from me she instantly went on Snapchat without even saying thank you in the most disrespectful way. She was low tier Becky too JFL. I wanted to beat her slowly and make her beg for mercy (in castle crashers). Anyone else experience shit like this?

That’s why I don’t help girls:smonk:

Last year I had a girl in my class ask me many times throughout the year to help her and I rejected her every time:feelzez:
Very based. Reminds me of st. Calculatorcel. Never help foids no matter how nice they may act

I remember one time a girl asked me for a pencil, I said I don’t have a spare one and took one out of my backpack and placed it on my desk and didn’t use it at all:feelskek::smonk:
Fucking based! Fuck whores and their sense of entitlement to anything they feel like they want. What was her reaction

Very often females working at social security and unemployment agency treat me in passive aggressive hostile way. They cant stand seeing an single adult male not working full time job.