Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids feel entitled to a lot more things than men do

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Foids always accuse men of "feeling entitled to sex/intimacy".

Most of the time when foids use that phrase, it's a strawman argument. But for argument's sake, let's say foids are right (LOL AT A FOID BEING RIGHT :lul::lul::lul:).

But even if they're hypothetically right about that, let's now compare the things that men feel entitled to, to the things that women feel entitled to so we can expose female hypocrisy.

Things MEN feel entitled to:
  • Sex and intimacy
Things WOMEN feel entitled to:
  • Respect just because they're a woman
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Abortions (murder of babies)
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • 50% of their husband's wealth upon marriage
  • The right to vote without signing up for the draft
  • Orgasms from the men they sleep with
  • 10/10 sexual performance from the men they sleep with
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Ethnic foids feel entitled to white men
  • Equal pay for unequal work rate (muh wage gap)
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Men's protection when getting assaulted in public
  • Spending the most tax dollars while contributing the least
  • Using the men's restroom when the female line is too long
  • Free seats on public transportation when pregnant
  • Not getting their genitals mutilated at birth
  • Having the entire education system catered to women
  • Controlling the air conditioning in offices
  • Men putting the toilet seat down for them after we piss
  • Chivalry
  • Taking away consent after sex when regretting it
  • Calling drunk sex rape when both of them are drunk
  • Making false rape accusations
  • Shitting on Johnny Depp's bed
  • Virgin shaming men, but complaining about slut shaming
  • Being sluts but not getting called one
  • Dressing like sluts but demanding not to be objectified
  • Breast cancer getting more funding and media attention than prostate cancer despite prostate cancer being more common

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-kevin-hart-mBY7aqIWZQo74N3e2X

God DAMN women are some entitled bitches. FUCK!

I could list tons more, but I rest my case.

Chuck Norris Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

This should be posted in every cuckddit post possible.

The mods pinned my shit posting threads but not this one which I actually wanted them to pin :feelsrope:

@Dregster pinworthy or no

@Dregster pinworthy or no
Indeed frontpage worthy for soys and normgroids :society: no more running away from the truth by them :feelsgah:

Story of the modern day man's life: gives his entire life for the toilet while being scolded and shamed for wanting the bare minimum in return

Indeed frontpage worthy for soys and normgroids :society: no more running away from the truth by them :feelsgah:

Story of the modern day man's life: gives his entire life for the toilet while being scolded and shamed for wanting the bare minimum in return
Based :bigbrain:

this only speaks for a small minority of women, humble women exist. Sadly the tens won't be humble aspecially not to someone who's doesn't get any. If you had women sliding in your dms daily you'd be pretty egoistic aswell. But not all women.
Not all women are "devils" just because of hypergamy. But there is a small minority which do, and in this attention economy get all the attention.
Gtfo graycel bluepiller :feelswhat:

this only speaks for a small minority of women, humble women exist. Sadly the tens won't be humble aspecially not to someone who's doesn't get any. If you had women sliding in your dms daily you'd be pretty egoistic aswell. But not all women.
Not all women are "devils" just because of hypergamy. But there is a small minority which do, and in this attention economy get all the attention.
:soy: :bluepill:

Most of the time when foids use that phrase, it's a strawman argument. But for argument's sake, let's say foids are right (LOL AT A FOID BEING RIGHT :lul::lul::lul:).

But even if they're hypothetically right about that, let's now compare the things that men feel entitled to, to the things that women feel entitled to so we can expose female hypocrisy.

• Sex and intimacy
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Chivalry
  • Breast cancer getting more funding and media attention than prostate cancer despite prostate cancer being more common

Women are more violent

Foids are always projecting.

I wanna fucking smash your head onto a concrete In minecraft so hard that they would have to scrape it for days to get it off.

They are. They are more violent but less capable of acting out
Females of the species who have the physical advantage are vile as fuck. Males could never compare. I think some cannibalise their own mate after mating.

Actually attractive women are often the most understanding, because they are the constant target of other womens envy and therefore have a bad relationship with their own sex, also because they only ever had positive experiences with men because they actually always got commitment from the men they wanted and also got treated like queens by every other male around them. really easy to be nice when your life is nothing but affection and support and love from all sides always.

Some of the most evil and vile women around are bad to mediocre looking. Although I guess I should qualifiy this by saying that the baseline for women is "completly retarded and 200% selfish", so having above average amount of nice women be attractive still means most attractive women are shit.

also
I wanna fucking smash your head onto a concrete In minecraft so hard that they would have to scrape it for days to get it off.

OK GrAy

• Sex and intimacy
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Chivalry

Nailed it mate, well put :feelsYall:

• Sex and intimacy
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Chivalry

If a whore dresses like a slut, they're asking to be raped. They deserve no sympathy

Actually attractive women are often the most understanding, because they are the constant target of other womens envy and therefore have a bad relationship with their own sex, also because they only ever had positive experiences with men because they actually always got commitment from the men they wanted and also got treated like queens by every other male around them. really easy to be nice when your life is nothing but affection and support and love from all sides always.

Some of the most evil and vile women around are bad to mediocre looking. Although I guess I should qualifiy this by saying that the baseline for women is "completly retarded and 200% selfish", so having above average amount of nice women be attractive still means most attractive women are shit.

also

also
makes sense

you really couldn't. I'd break ur skinny little self defeatist arms(in minecraft cus you use the alex skin as a guy) . Even with a weapon u might miss from 2 feet. But i guess you feel good saying that hiding behind ur screen(in minecraft, or gta).

gta>

Based and high IQ

:yes: Based thread.

• Sex and intimacy
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Chivalry

nail on the HEAD

I would condense into a one liner

YES men may like they want sex or are "entitled" if they do enough things money effort etc , BUT WOMEN FEEL ENTITLED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Then if they come back go into a rap about EVERYTHING YOU JUST LISTED

They wont talk to you again because they have no comeback

Did some similar Post Back Then . Its Just ridiculous this Point

Cunts are just subhuman resource scroungers. They are biologically programmed to whine and guilt trip to get as much simping and resources directed at their vaginas as possible to nourish their subhuman dysgenic offsprings. Whenever I hear a woman argue for anything, even morally, much less what she ought to be able to do or not to do, much less what she deserves, my brain automatically shuts off. It's like an animal demanding food from me. Entitlement from cunts is the way of the world and seems to be hardcoded into the human species. Men just treat it as a given and don't even address it.

you really couldn't. I'd break ur skinny little self defeatist arms(in minecraft cus you use the alex skin as a guy) . Even with a weapon u might miss from 2 feet. But i guess you feel good saying that hiding behind ur screen(in minecraft, or gta).

gta>
who let this clown in? cope harder brother. The only thing you ever gonna smash is your dick with your hand like the rest of us, bozo.

Most of the time when foids use that phrase, it's a strawman argument.
Let me simply this for everyone. Whenever women say shit like this she's projecting her own desires, flaws, and insecurities. So when she accuses men of feeling entitled, it's because she herself feels entitled.

That's all there is to it.

They tell me I'm not entitled to sex, but I always think are they entitled to tell me that? Complete hypocrisy

• Sex and intimacy
  • Free drinks at bars
  • "Believe all women"
  • Safe spaces
  • Child custody
  • Tall guys
  • Big dicks
  • Maternity leave
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Chivalry

:feelsclown:

No hands to clasp, no lips to kiss, why are we here just to suffer :cryfeels:

No hands to clasp, no lips to kiss, why are we here just to suffer :cryfeels:
Men in 2023 are literally slaves. All this hard work and tax paying, and we don't even get to fulfill our main biological desire of getting sex.

Oy vey

Also free 100% refundable egg freezing and in vitro at least in Europe using incel's tax money. :dafuckfeels::foidSoy::banhammer::incel:

Men in 2023 are literally slaves. All this hard work and tax paying, and we don't even get to fulfill our main biological desire of getting sex.
We are worse than slaves at least slaves often could work for few decades and they buy themselves back and then have horse, home and then marry a foid. While our work for decades don't bring us anything of that value.

Femoids aren't entitled to any of those things they should stop acting like they are.

Also free 100% refundable egg freezing and in vitro at least in Europe using incel's tax money. :dafuckfeels::foidSoy::banhammer::incel:
Forgot about that one. They feel entitled to men's sperm, and feel entitled to request the sperm of tall blue-eyed Chads only.