Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids in the comments section fall in love with the Scream movie killer Billy Loomis

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

They all are attracted to his homicidal evil personality is what they say in the comments and all them say they’d be turned on if they were about to be killed by billy

most blackpilled comments section

Your personality only matters if you’re Chad

I dunno. He seems pretty Chaddy to me regardless...

vs.

Whores would give their lifes to be fucked by a chad serial killer. Tbh i think the "victims" of Ted Bundy enjoyed it

Not all chads are abusive though

Many of them are. And so a large proportion of foids will encounter a psychopath or two on their cock carousal ride, who leave(s) them sexually traumatized and broken. They typically cope with this trauma through BDSM fetishism.

We should relish in this. Foids punish themselves for being sluts, and I honestly strain to think about what worse things we could do them than have already been done.

Last edited:
Many of them are. And so a large proportion of foids will encounter a psychopath or two on their cock carousal ride, who leaves them sexually traumatized and broken. They typically cope with this trauma through BDSM fetishism.

We should relish in this. Foids punish themselves for being sluts, and I honestly strain to think about what worse things we could do them than have already been done.
Billy loomis didn’t reveal himself as the killer until the end of the film

Dark Triadmaxxing as an incel is a seriously bad idea.

You're going to get assraped in jail.

Being an actual Psychopath.
Foids are attracted to this.
John Evander Couey darktruadmaxxed but he looked 75 at age 46 and was only 5’4 height

Billy loomis didn’t reveal himself as the killer until the end of the film
Foids love the fact that psychopaths are manipulative liars who lead them on with the pretense of trustworthiness and sincerity, only to reveal their true, evil nature at a later point.

Foids are exactly the same with men, after all, especially those who they marry and then divorcerape. And so foids can see themselves in the psychopath, who represents a sort of feminine ideal.

Last edited:
no one talks about how foids worship murderers rapists and killers openly tbh

no one talks about how foids worship murderers rapists and killers openly tbh
Yeah
Foids love the fact that psychopaths are manipulative liars who lead them on with the pretense of trustworthiness and sincerity, only to reveal their true, evil nature.

Foids are exactly the same with men, after all, especially those who they marry and then divorcerape. And so foids can see themselves in the psychopath, who represents a sort of feminine ideal.
Foids clearly likes billy loomis because of his looks

I love the Scary Movie parody of this scene :feelskek:

Foids clearly likes billy loomis because of his looks

But the psychopathy has a multiplier effect. Chad + psychopath = 10/10 for foids.

Psychopathy is so attractive to foids that even average and below average guys can ascend and enjoy Chad-tier SMV if they have this "good personality."

I love the Scary Movie parody of this scene :feelskek:
Yep
But the psychopathy has a multiplier effect. Chad + psychopath = 10/10 for foids.

Psychopathy is so attractive to foids that even average and below average guys can ascend and enjoy Chad-tier SMV if they have this "good personality."
Us incels could NEVER serial killer max

Us incels could NEVER serial killer max

See:

Nope.

View attachment 96685
The truecel David Berkowitz got love letters in prison, even a decade after having committed his serial killings. His motivations were distinctly Rodgerian; he targeted women because they didn't find him attractive.

The Jewish hERo David Berkowitz wrote that "I must slay women for revenge purposes to get back at them for all the suffering they have caused me." He was a virgin.

But after killing several roasties (and one man with long hair for whom he presumably mistook for a roastie) he received love letters in prison! Just Kill Women theory.

View attachment 35534
Truecel tier

Serial killing has been out of style ever since the pigs discovered DNA, but among spree shooters (the latest innovation in alienated, American psychopathic culture), we see similar goblins like Nikolas Cruz getting love letters in prison.

Those who are autistic and/or ugly can raise their SMV tremendously with a "good," murderous personality that foids can project psychopathy onto (even if it's not).

I'm not advocating for this, of course, but foids clearly do.

Last edited:

Cope. Dark Triadmaxxing as a non chad will just get you in trouble and then you're going to get raped in jail.
Looks=All

Cope. Dark Triadmaxxing as a non chad will just get you in trouble and then you're going to get raped in jail.
Looks=All
If your crimes are big enough, you'll get love letters in prison, and foids sending you their noods. If not, you'll become brutalized and thugmaxx, probably improving over the long-term.

Look at how the autistic goblino Nikolas Cruz larped as a psychopath and committed a school shooting. He now enjoys the attention of thousands of girls (although he can't physically redeem any of it and it's all based on the foid delusion that he's a psychopath who dgaf and not a neurotic sperg that they would hate in person).

Last edited:
all based on the foid delusion that he's a psychopath who dgaf and not a neurotic sperg that they would hate in person.

Exactly they would hate him if they ever met him. But I'm sure he can enjoy reading those letters with some thug dick in his ass while she gets drilled by chad.

Exactly they would hate him if they ever met him. But I'm sure he can enjoy reading those letters with some thug dick in his ass while she gets drilled by chad.
It's the best autistic sub8s can hope for, unfortunately.

Love is always based in delusion and a misinformed idealization of another person, and the school shooter niche is open to autists whose apparent lack of emotions can be interpreted as psychopathy by retarded femoids.

The fact that Nikolas Cruz never actually meets the girls who send him love letters is precisely what enables the delusion which is their love for him to thrive.

Last edited:
It's the best autistic sub8s can hope for, unfortunately.

Love is always based in delusion and a misinformed idealization of another person, and the school shooter niche is open to autists whose apparent lack of emotions can be interpreted as psychopathy by retarded femoids.

Sadly. Still getting assraped by actual psychopaths doesn't sound that enticing just for some retarded foid attention.

JFL. Thank goodness foids are so attracted to hot psychopaths who abuse them; it saves us the trouble of having to physically harm them ourselves.
Massive Cope

They get to ravage their twat before hurting them.

Massive Cope

They get to ravage their twat before hurting them.
They do both at the same time, actually.

But yeah, it is a cope, because the psychopath'd sluts will later find beta males to marry/exploit and spread their insanity to.
Sadly. Still getting assraped by actual psychopaths doesn't sound that enticing just for some retarded foid attention.
I think ass rape in prison may be a overstated meme. Prison is basically just a place to LDAR, and for some autists, it's not much different than their regular lives. Add foid attention to the mix (and the fact that your existence in prison is fully structured and there is no illusion of freedom), and it may even be better.

"Who am I to judge?" - Pope Francis

Last edited:
They do both at the same time, actually.

But yeah, it is a cope, because the psychopath'd sluts will later find beta males to marry/exploit and spread their insanity to.

I think ass rape in prison may be a overstated meme. Prison is basically just a place to LDAR, and for some autists, it's not much different than their regular lives. Add foid attention to the mix (and the fact that your existence in prison is fully structured and there is no illusion of freedom), and it may even be better.

"Who am I to judge?" - Pope Francis
I don’t know how nikolas Cruz attracted girls
Joke gender

If your crimes are big enough, you'll get love letters in prison, and foids sending you their noods. If not, you'll become brutalized and thugmaxx, probably improving over the long-term.

Look at how the autistic goblino Nikolas Cruz larped as a psychopath and committed a school shooting. He now enjoys the attention of thousands of girls (although he can't physically redeem any of it and it's all based on the foid delusion that he's a psychopath who dgaf and not a neurotic sperg that they would hate in person).

View attachment 192655

This ugly cunt gets love letters?

I don’t know how nikolas Cruz attracted girls
Easy. In a high school context, foids love violent bullies, right?

Well, a school shooter represents the ultimate violent bully to foids.

A school shooter doesn't merely push kids into lockers, but pushes them into caskets. Foids are completely enamored by this.

A school shooter darktriadmogs any alpha bully, and so foids crown him with the halo of psychopathy, even if he's completely autistic and/or ugly.

This ugly cunt gets love letters?
Yes bro

Last edited:
Easy. In a high school context, foids love violent bullies, right?

Well, a school shooter represents the ultimate violent bully to foids.

A school shooter doesn't merely push kids into lockers, but pushes them into caskets. Foids are completely enamored by this.

A school shooter darktriadmogs any alpha bully, and so foids crown him with the halo of psychopathy, even if he's completely autistic and/or ugly.

Yes bro

But blackpill says that you have to be good looking. Isn’t this bluepilled?

But blackpill says that you have to be good looking. Isn’t this bluepilled?
The blackpill deals with LMS (Looks, Money, Status), and darktriadmaxxing is a form of status, the most primal type.

The blackpill deals with LMS (Looks, Money, Status), and darktriadmaxxing is a form of status, the most primal type.
But does getting rich make an ugly guy a chick magnet? Sounds redpilled

But does getting rich make an ugly guy a chick magnet? Sounds redpilled
It enables them to get some pussy, even if from gold diggers who aren't genuinely attracted to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back