Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids judging men based off height proves that your life is decided at birth

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
People that are tall didn’t have to work for it they were just born that way and had genetics that allowed them to be taller.

Imagine a guy working his ass off in multiple different aspects but then gets laughed at and mogged for being shorter than another man.

Foids prefer a tall guy born into wealth who did nothing to achieve his status except be born. That is fucking just brutally disgusting and suifuel.

It just proves that foids don’t care about work effort or how hard a man works. This is fucking rage fuel and suifuel at the same time

You mean looks 5’6 pretty boy would still slay

Imagine a guy working his ass off in multiple different aspects but then gets laughed at and mogged for being shorter than another man.
I don't have to imagine :feelsbadman:

left posts on r/short and right one posts on bigdickproblems

Attachments

• mog.jpg
    mog.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 76
People that are tall didn’t have to work for it they were just born that way and had genetics that allowed them to be taller.

Foids prefer a tall guy born into wealth who did nothing to achieve his status except be born. That is fucking just brutally disgusting and suifuel.

It just proves that foids don’t care about work effort or how hard a man works. This is fucking rage fuel and suifuel at the same time
:yes::yes::yes:

Foids prefer a tall guy born into wealth who did nothing to achieve his status except be born. That is fucking just brutally disgusting and suifuel
It's not just foids.
Soyciety cares only about the results, not the means to get there.

Exactly they literally couldn't care less. Hard work is a cope.

Just be born tall and/or rich, and you already won. No matter how hard a poor male works or how hard a short male exercises, females will never want him as much as the tall and/or rich guy who did jack shit.

You noticed honestly a lot of my baby boomer relatives keep on accusing me of being gay and I have to explain to them no it's because I'm 5 ft 3 in tall no woman would ever want to touch me it's mainly old people who think hard work and determination will get a man laid if you reach a certain point where you hit puberty and no girls are coming up to you finding you attractive then it's over you might as well quit right there

Decided at fusion of growth plates

Decided at plank time after the big bang

Wanna know something? A tall man 6'3+ told me that all I will ever be is a bottom, in front of all these people I knew. It was then I knew he was right. I am not even gay. I'm barely 6'1. I don't want to fuck anyone, I don't girl germs for one thing, and two my penis isn't working really well and it looks in bad shape. Girls have told men around me they wouldn't date anyone shorter than 6'2 I am barely 6'1. Standards have changed.
what brain damage does to a mf :feelstastyman: