Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids laugh at me when i go to restaurants

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
on days like christmas or maybe thanksgiving i have to go with my family to restaurants cause its a holiday and i never talk out in public, i never stopped doing this, even in my school years i never talked to anyone cause i am too nervous to do so, the waitresses ask me what i want to drink/eat and i get extremely scared and nervous and start freezing up and the fucking cunts start laughing, sometimes this gets me so fucking pissed off and embarrassed i wish i could punch them but im 5'3 and they could easily overpower me, which makes me even fucking angrier to think about. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What are you worried will happen?

Hey man doesn't your family want to help you order your food?- Surely they know about your anxieties; I'm curious if they could help place your order

Holy shit :feelsrope:
Im Gonna Go Home And Kill Myself Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

You're overestimating foids' strength and underestimating yours. Men naturally have more strength due to our muscles being denser and us having more neuromuscular efficiency. I remember in middle school, this one foid who was the same size as me tried to intimidate me, since she was athletic and tomboyish, until one day we arm wrestled and I easily beated her and she hasn't tried to mess with me after that.

You're overestimating foids' strength and underestimating yours. Men naturally have more strength due to our muscles being denser and us having more neuromuscular efficiency. I remember in middle school, this one foid who was the same size as me tried to intimidate me, since she was athletic and tomboyish, until one day we arm wrestled and I easily beated her and she hasn't tried to mess with me after that.
There's like 14 year old boys who can do lifts that would break women world records

There's like 14 year old boys who can do lifts that would break women world records
Yeah the avg man is far stronger than the avg woman, its acc hilarious how easily they overpower them. Like a human trying to fight a chimp

on days like christmas or maybe thanksgiving i have to go with my family to restaurants cause its a holiday and i never talk out in public, i never stopped doing this, even in my school years i never talked to anyone cause i am too nervous to do so, the waitresses ask me what i want to drink/eat and i get extremely scared and nervous and start freezing up and the fucking cunts start laughing, sometimes this gets me so fucking pissed off and embarrassed i wish i could punch them but im 5'3 and they could easily overpower me, which makes me even fucking angrier to think about. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm the same height of just you and I am pretty capable of defending myself against women at least to a certain point you got to start lifting and eating a lot

Grab her by the neck and rip her throat out

Tbh I'm high inhib too ,what I do when I know I have to talk to people like on a doctors appointment, is take like 2 shots of whisky and it helps me feel less anxious or shy.

I'd probably humiliate myself if i di that. I have a good amount of muscles but still lose armwrestling every time i try it
Arm-wrestling is more about grip strength than muscle power.There are some cool excercises I read about where you could train it, with like a sledgehammer.

Arm-wrestling is more about grip strength than muscle power.There are some cool excercises I read about where you could train it, with like a sledgehammer.
I have small hands :feelsrope: