Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate walking pass restaurants

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
If anybody lives in an area with an absolute shitload of restaurants like I do, you can relate.
Restaurants remind me of things that I want, but I'll never ever have.
Their often frequented by normies with their friends, families and their girlfriends, while I'm alone, depressed, bitter, unmotivated and lonely.
This also applies to fast food joints too like mcdonalds, burgerking and taco bell.
I often see a group of foids sitting by the window in taco bell, this cunts will likely rather drown in piss than hold my hand.

I've never been in any of these restaurants, whenever I eat out, I always get a subway.
Unfortunately, my town is absolutely choc full of restaurants, cafes, fast food joints and takeaways, so when I walk pass these shitholes, I'm constantly reminded of this.

most normies are like us incels but they are to bluepilled and cucked to accept the truth

most normies are like us incels but they are to bluepilled and cucked to accept the truth
A lot of normies have friends and gfs though, so their hardly like us.

A lot of normies have friends and gfs though, so their hardly like us.
i see a lot of them make videos on yt and saying they never touched a foid or had interaction with it ,or most of them are in friendzone