Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids made a man kill himself because of a sextortion

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★

i know he is a literal prettyboymaxxer chad and all, but foids literally will do anything to get their fucking way.

they are inherently evil, and nobody seems to care.

What if this Chad killed himself but reincarnated into a currycel

What if this Chad killed himself but reincarnated into a currycel
that will be hilarious, especially if in his reincarnation he sexually extorts them foids :feelskek:

Pretty sure this was not orchestrated by the foid but by some Tyrone in Nigeria.

I saw a documentary, those are Nigerian scammers, they use pics of stacies to get some teenagers to send them dickpics.

I saw a documentary, those are Nigerian scammers, they use pics of stacies to get some teenagers to send them dickpics.
... those fucking niggers have done it again :lul::lul::lul:

i know he is a literal prettyboymaxxer chad and all, but foids literally will do anything to get their fucking way.

TBH, I wouldn't care if someone sent a naughty photo of me. He must have had a small dick. Plus we don't know if the extortioners were foids, it said a picture of a foid was used. It could have been Nigerian Tyrones for all we know.

Last edited:

Lol I doubt this has anything to do with foids. Jfl. They simply used pretty girls as their pfp to decieve their scam victims. Most likely done by some African scammer or curry scammer in India. A foid wouldn't have the mental brain capacity to pull of something like this

Lol I doubt this has anything to do with foids. Jfl. They simply used pretty girls as their pfp to decieve their scam victims. Most likely done by some African scammer or curry scammer in India. A foid wouldn't have the mental brain capacity to pull of something like this
those scammers are pretty fag, not going to lie :what:

Was this a foid or someone pretending to be a foid? Either way, I do feel bad for him but let's be honest he's also an idiot for sending his dick to someone on the internet and posting all of his info online

Pretty sure this was not orchestrated by the foid but by some Tyrone in Nigeria.
Same lol :feelskek:. Foids would never scam a chad they would be too busy fucking him

Low iq whiteboy. Lmao how can you fall for that fucking shit?

Was this a foid or someone pretending to be a foid? Either way, I do feel bad for him but let's be honest he's also an idiot for sending his dick to someone on the internet and posting all of his info online
He probably tosses dick pics out like they’re candy to get some free sex with stacy’s. Nothing of value was lost, glad this retard is out of the gene pool