Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids of my race and the white race

T

thallium0000

Veteran
R fucking up the gene pool.
There will b no such thing as a full breed north african or white
So many tajine foids marrying indian or black guys.
Or just procreating with them bcas the condom broke leaving them with mutt kids.
I read somewhere that its the Jewish agenda to breed half castes as they are dumber and easier to manipulate

Completely over for the white race and to a lesser extent MENA's

Completely over for the white race and to a lesser extent MENA's
Its shocking how the wheels has turned and these so called ppl are copulating with our races foids when they were treated as subhuman slaves

Its shocking how the wheels has turned and these so called ppl are copulating with our races foids when they were treated as subhuman slaves
Exactly I think normie niggers, Tyrone's and sheboons should be enslaved but blackcels should stay free. Whitecels, Hispanic and sandcels need to team up and take are foids back from nigger instead of fighting each other.

Exactly I think normie niggers, Tyrone's and sheboons should be enslaved but blackcels should stay free. Whitecels, Hispanic and sandcels need to team up and take are foids back from nigger instead of fighting each other.
True hitler would be turning in his grave lol

There are only 4 races, the Jew, the Chad, the Normie and the Incel.