Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foids proudly post their abortions and miscarriages for attention is like a murderer posting his killed victims for upvotes

Bloody aborted fetus remains, wish I didn't click that.

they are fucking aliens.

I wish I had been aborted. I've long been against abortions but since quite recently I think children with heavy disabilities or deformities SHOULD be aborted, even after birth

I wish I had been aborted. I've long been against abortions but since quite recently I think children with heavy disabilities or deformities SHOULD be aborted, even after birth
In Iceland they abort down syndrome babies.

I feel like this should be the exception, not the norm. Abortion as a whole only exists so women can ride the cock carousel as many times as they want without facing any major consequences, that's the sole reason why I'll always oppose it. I wouldn't be against however, at aborting people with severe genetic defects since it would be over for them from day 1. Better to end their misery before it begins.
I just wish that genetic engineering becomes common practice in the future so we never have to deal with trueceldom ever again.