Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids show literally no Emotions while talking to u

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
When they talk to Chad, they look at him with big, shining eyes, have a slight smile on their lips and when they talk to us, they look completely emotionless, disinterested, and in the worst case, u will get a look of disgust from them. Completely over.

When they talk to Chad, they look at him with big, shining eyes, have a slight smile on their lips and when they talk to us, they look completely emotionless, disinterested, and in the worst case, u will get a look of disgust from them. Completely over.
water.

True
They are completely souless whenever i interact with then, completely and utter souless

if they smile then it’s fake too and they’re trying not to laugh

Yep, I typically get the "professional" treatment, even if she was laughing with someone else a moment before. So I wouldn't buy the reasoning I've seen on IT that she was merely tired.

It is extremely frustrating that they give all their love and affection to obnoxious jocks and other shitty dirty men but not us gentlemen, it makes me rage just thinking about it.

I just wish there was a utopia for sufferers in life because if anyone deserves a prosperous life its us, we've endured enough shit to last a fuckin century.

Relatable. But somehow "it's all in our minds"

if they smile then it’s fake too and they’re trying not to laugh
if its a retail worker, it's their job to smile, but some foids have a big ego they wouldn't even do that, foids can switch their emotions like a lightswitch they're natural born psychopaths

Can relate,foids make the eww face when they talk or look at me but they looked my Chad friend their eyes were sparkling and looked like they were ovulating for his dick meanwhile they don't even come near me.I immediately cut my friendship with that Chad faggt

Depressingly true. The only time a femoid will ever look at us like that is a fucking sex doll since their face is printed in silicone to look at us like that.

It is extremely frustrating that they give all their love and affection to obnoxious jocks and other shitty dirty men but not us gentlemen, it makes me rage just thinking about it.
FR