Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids switches between the Venus & Madonna archetypes to defraud gullible men

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
According to famed academia and author ( christian apologetics and sci fi) C.S. Lewis , within most/every men psyche are two type of foids the Venus and the Madonna.

Men when first meeting a foid for mating purposes do not see them any other way, not as athletes, nor artists, musicians, nor any sort of other careers/talents etc...
To put in layman term lets call it the whore / virgin complex.

Venus is the embodiment of beauty and wanton sexualness, a loose woman who purpose is to aroused and satisfied a man ' lust of the flesh.
Madonna is the virginal prize that a man would want to marry and be the mother of his children, well versed in the child rearing skills such as cooking and sewing.
most men would play around with the Venus, while if he believe he found a Madonna, he would bring her home to meet mother.

most foids know how men brain behave and use this to their advantage

They play the whores , are the whores ,when they want Chads then when its time to fish for a stupid thirsty cuck simp they pretend to be the "virgin".

They would then go to religious gatherings and change their clothing, trying to be prim and proper, have rules for the cuck simp such as no sex before marriage blah blah blah..
less than 3% of all brides now are virgin yet nearly all of them wear whites which traditionally for the last few hundred years is the symbol of purity.

modern society now have the phenomenon that most men cant differentiate between the two types anymore.
a "Madonna" to them is a whore who have less than 10 partners and less than 5 STDs in their lifetime and would boast i met a Unicorn, 1 /1 million girl of my dream. LOL

I think you have the Venus and Madonna backwards lol.

I think you have the Venus and Madonna backwards lol.

The definition/concept is bi C.S. Lewis , not me.

we just call it Whore / Virgin so there will be no doubt which is which.

There is also a belief in men who think that a virginal bride cannot measure up to a whore sexually because she have no prior experience,
but you would have to get input from a man that have been with both types.

Last edited: