Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids think about you more than you believe

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Believe or not but you accupy an important part in women's minds. Not in a good way, though. Just like the zebras who can't stop thinking about the lions, all the women in your life live in constant fear of running into you on the street or seeing you at work or school. They have nightmares about you. They're terrified that one day you might approach them to talk to them. That'd be so traumatic to them that they'd need therapy for weeks. Even that beautiful Stacy at your work or class. Trust me, she already knows your name and face. And she will do anything to avoid you. Because nothing could be more traumatic for a foid that spending 5 seconds in presence of a genetically inferior man.

Whenever I see a woman walking alone at night, I just randomly sprint past her

The inherent trauma caused by ugly men being near foids done to foids is what makes rape amusing to me

Do you really think that they think more about you than they do about Chad ? :feelstastyman:

Good. If none of them are willing to love me, than I would prefer they fear me. The problem is they don't fear enough. Otherwise they wouldn't act like some entitled invincible super woman all the time.

Cope lol most foids these days are glued to their mobile phone screens looking at chads on tiktok, u think they give a fuck about you? :lul:

Foids always forget my name.
Cope lol most foids these days are glued to their mobile phone screens looking at chads on tiktok, u think they give a fuck about you? :lul:

Believe or not but you accupy an important part in women's minds. Not in a good way, though. Just like the zebras who can't stop thinking about the lions, all the women in your life live in constant fear of running into you on the street or seeing you at work or school. They have nightmares about you. They're terrified that one day you might approach them to talk to them. That'd be so traumatic to them that they'd need therapy for weeks. Even that beautiful Stacy at your work or class. Trust me, she already knows your name and face. And she will do anything to avoid you. Because nothing could be more traumatic for a foid that spending 5 seconds in presence of a genetically inferior man.
I'm glad I haunt them with my ugly looks.

Good. If none of them are willing to love me, than I would prefer they fear me. The problem is they don't fear enough. Otherwise they wouldn't act like some entitled invincible super woman all the time.

did not read a single word

LMAO AINT THAT THE TRUTH

i knew this already, subhumans are always on their mind but in the not good way

True. Which is why they act so happy and overjoyed when ugly men get disillusioned with women and say they don't want to be around women anymore.