Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids think they can beat manlets

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
A turbo manlet can beat the shit out of 6ft manfoid. I do not understand how they believe that they can beat manlets.

The same people that need a ‘trigger warning’ on certain topics and have break downs when they don’t? Oh, please. :feelsUgh:

A completely untrained man will 90% of the time be stronger than a female powerlifter :feelsdevil:

Modern film hypes them up into thinking that's how any encounter would play out in reality. But they need special train cars to feel safe.

One of my fantasies is to beat and then rape a manfoid who thinks she is strong and independent (in GTA RP servers)

Foids are so weak it's hilarious

A fucking average 13 year old boy can beat up 90% of all foids

Lol they will learn a lesson when they decide to fight a manlet and he chimps out. They really thing short men are like short women and very weak.

At the end when the short guy breaks their nose, they go to get some tall dude to beat his ass because they are shallow weak creatures who hate men who not what they see as attractive,

They can’t even cook right, all chefs are male.
Women belong in the bed, what else you need them?

A completely untrained man will 90% of the time be stronger than a female powerlifter :feelsdevil:
I've seen this a lot but I think it's a cope tbh ngl
I've seen my mother beat her male colleges at arm wrestling

A turbo manlet can beat the shit out of 6ft manfoid. I do not understand how they believe that they can beat manlets.
Meh not really. I had a 6ft trainig instructor and she likely could beat a bunch of 5'4 or 5'8 manlets, including me tbh. Although you are right that generally tall woman are weaker than men shorter than them. You need to also consider frame. My bro is 5'11 but is skiny and has thin wrists while my dad is 5'6 but well built and could easily btfo of by brother

Giants double the size of me couldn't knock me down.

Butches are dreaming if they think I'm going down to a foid
Angry earl of lemongrab

Funny thing is that IT cucks like to believe that they can some how beat the shit out of us:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If there so confident they should put that theory to the test.

Meh not really. I had a 6ft trainig instructor and she likely could beat a bunch of 5'4 or 5'8 manlets, including me tbh. Although you are right that generally tall woman are weaker than men shorter than them. You need to also consider frame. My bro is 5'11 but is skiny and has thin wrists while my dad is 5'6 but well built and could easily btfo of by brother
Frame is important if you fight like a wrestler, height, if you are an striker.

:feelsthink:

Pretty sure 50% of females would beat me in a fight. Life is brutal as a low t framecel
:fuk:

Pretty sure 50% of females would beat me in a fight. Life is brutal as a low t framecel
:fuk:
I would beat 6ft landwhale. I would cut her in half with ease. I may be short 5,7 turbomanlet but I work out and learned about some fighting tips for bullies. I clapped tallfag chad bullies with those tips. You need to learn it too.