Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Follow up to my other thread) NEW, even MORE BRUTAL soyddit blackpills!

Its true.

If you're a woman and you are diagnosed with BDD, you're more likely just a covert narcissist. If you're a male diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, you're very likely just ugly. Its that simple.

Once enough men wake up about looks, women are gonna have to actually WORK for a living and pay their own expenses....and most gloriously of all, they won't be able to get a Billy Beta Captain-Save-A-Hoe to settle for and leech off of. Women will be ON THEIR OWN to fend for themselves because the Not-Hots won't fall for their fake illusions of "attraction" to them anymore. Women are only "less visual than men" in the sense that they'll date and marry a guy they're not sexually attracted to, all while deliberately misleading him into thinking she IS! That's the only "love" a Not-Hot guy can get - dishonest prostitution masquerading as love.

Last edited:
You can only censor the blackpill so much. When the truth is staring at you in the face, people will realize.

Well true, but in my case even I can understand why women find me unattractive.
We can only really peer in from the sidelines. Ultimately we will need a few years to see if hypergamy worsens enough to be a problem for the average normie.

It's insane how much redditors cope just so they can avoid being "sexist"

Long story short, foids shouldn't have rights. Women are part of the land and need to be controlled and distributed like any other resource, it's the only way to run a society in favour of men. Anything else ultimately is dysgenic and leads back to the stone age.

Once enough men wake up about looks, women are gonna have to actually WORK for a living and pay their own expenses....and most gloriously of all, they won't be able to get a Billy Beta Captain-Save-A-Hoe to settle for and leech off of. Women will be ON THEIR OWN to fend for themselves because the Not-Hots won't fall for their fake illusions of "attraction" to them anymore. Women are only "less visual than men" in the sense that they'll date and marry a guy they're not sexually attracted to, all while deliberately misleading him into thinking she IS! That's the only "love" a Not-Hot guy can get - dishonest prostitution masquerading as love.
I love seeing lonely, old feminazis at the soy-store. Every HS slut I see strutting around will eventually become a man hating womanist as she realizes that no more beta-buxx will be coming in and Chad is already fucking the next batch of barely legal teens.

Seeing these foids fall from grace is the most delicious pleasure a 'cel can experience...let's be honest, it's our only pleasure.

I love seeing lonely, old feminazis at the soy-store. Every HS slut I see strutting around will eventually become a man hating womanist as she realizes that no more beta-buxx will be coming in and Chad is already fucking the next batch of barely legal teens.

Seeing these foids fall from grace is the most delicious pleasure a 'cel can experience...let's be honest, it's our only pleasure.
Yes, but more often than not they can find a Chad or have a betabux who they cheat on while he showers her with money. They still lifemog us in every regard.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/188sioe/is_it_true_that_most_women_find_most_men/

This time, our question is,

Is it true that most women find most men unattractive?​

Whoo boy. We've got a real bad boy on our hands, gentlemen. Buckle up for the long read because this is a BLACKPILL GOLDMINE.

View attachment 979885

Starting off with some of the ole' reliable. Look, one can debate all he wants, but what really matters is the statistics. The data, the numbers! That is the undeniable reality. The biggest blackpills ALWAYS come from the statistics. Dickpill, Racepill etc. Here we're seeing almost 4k redditors upvoting raw blackpill. Mark my words, reddit is slowly getting blackpilled. The headquarters of anti-incel rhetoric itself, is getting blackpilled.

View attachment 979886

Ah, the classic 80/20 Rule. Also known as the Pareto Principle. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle) Can you believe it? You don't have to be a STEM major like me to understand that it is quite literally impossible for 80% of something to be below average. Yet women can't get this through their skulls. Only a whopping 2%, I repeat, 2% percent are above average to them. Those are the numbers you're competing with. As a side note...this may be one of the only threads where I've seen a redditor openly somewhat support incel/blackpill theories. Btw, JFL @ ''r/blackfemcels''.

View attachment 979888

What a brief but crushing answer. But I guess coping redditors still need confirmations from the horse's mouth. Just look at the guy whose Chad father has blessed with good genes. ''Most dudes just don't put the effort in their clothing and body'' J FUCKING L. That shit reads like a joke. He's aware that he's a mogger purely because of his genetics, yet he's still echoing the ''just improoov bro''. You know it's over when even people like ''@snoofler'' or ''@stripeymom'' are telling you it's over. Brutal lesbianpill jfl.

View attachment 979890

Again, this is water post, but I find it fascinating that REDDIT of all places is becoming this blackpilled. They're not ashamed to label it as such either! Other than that, here we have a woman admitting women are chad-only. Not much else to say about it...

View attachment 979891

Funny GIF

View attachment 979892

>bisexual flag
>unironic shower advice

The jokes write themselves.

View attachment 979893

Again...evidence from the horse's mouth. CHAD. ONLY.

View attachment 979894

Man, I am way too sleepy to debunk this shit properly...but what has to be said has already been said. Per$onality goes a long way indeed...but still, in the West it is a cope... Here is the reality of it!

View attachment 979895

also brutal Slavpill by @ Infinite-EV there, jfl.

Well, that will be all for now. I don't want to spam the forum with too many reddit posts but I felt like this a was a nice one. There's more blackpills in there, but I don't wanna make an extremely long post. Go ahead and check it out for yourself if you'd like.

As my brother @verybasedindeed would say...INCELTEARS WON'T TOUCH THIS WITH A TEN-FOOT POLE.

Tagging users that would be potentially interested:

@lifefuel
@VAREN
@LeFrenchCel
@Esoteric7
@lifeisfucked215
@war_with_myself
@prajeet88
@zerozerozero
@Subhuman100
@PersonalityChad
@NEETcel2023
@Simba
@Friday I'm In Love
@dziki_dzik
@Regenerator
@kay'
@cunnylover69
@IncelKing
@darkdungeon
@Slut_Annihilator298
@gummybearcel
@Siegfried
@Simulacrasimulation
@idgaf
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@BlueCore
@NigerianCel.
@SubZER0
@NeverEvenBegan
@SuperPerfectCel
@Ahnfeltia
@Subhuman Trucel
@andromedagalaxy190
@Rotter
@ordinaryotaku
@diedlonely

It's a matter of few years more until literally 99% of men will be blackpilled. Just look how looksmaxing has found its way to the normie world
Literally every tiktok and instagram fag is talking about mewing and looksmaxing using all looksmaxing terminology.

It's undeniable and I hope it leads to the destruction of society.

Here's also another thread on reddit which talks about how online dating is the only way couples are meeting up. Something's that we've talked about for many years.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/18h7k9g/how_heterosexual_couples_met_oc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You don't have to be a STEM major like me to understand that it is quite literally impossible for 80% of something to be below average. Yet women can't get this through their skulls. Only a whopping 2%, I repeat, 2% percent are above average to them.
Women to maths are like fish to a desert. To a woman "average" is 6ft2 with 6/10 face, and above average is 6ft5 with a 8/10 face.

It's a matter of few years more until literally 99% of men will be blackpilled. Just look how looksmaxing has found its way to the normie world
Literally every tiktok and instagram fag is talking about mewing and looksmaxing using all looksmaxing terminology.

It's undeniable and I hope it leads to the destruction of society.

Here's also another thread on reddit which talks about how online dating is the only way couples are meeting up. Something's that we've talked about for many years.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/18h7k9g/how_heterosexual_couples_met_oc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Fuck, this bit is brootal:

[The chart's] apparent post-2010 rise in meeting through bars and restaurants for heterosexual couples is due entirely to couples who met online and subsequently had a first in-person meeting at a bar or restaurant or other establishment where people gather and socialize. If we exclude the couples who first met online from the bar/restaurant category, the bar/restaurant category was significantly declining after 1995 as a venue for heterosexual couples to meet.

So basically bar/restaurants (as I suspected) do not actually have coupling per say. All the coupling that happens there is pre-arranged through dating apps.