Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Food is the only thing I look forward to.

Mistake

Mistake

Veteran
★★★
Life is boring. I have no job, no friends, and obviously no girlfriend. I'm too low IQ cel to do something productive like reading books so I just spend my whole day scrolling on social media. I'm such a truecel that nothing really excites me anymore, other than food. Even if I travelled to the most beautiful place in the world, all I would care about is how many normies are staring at me, and where the best restaurant is. Food has always been lifefuel for me. I'm too high inhib to become fat but I love goyslopping in moderation.
C081700 22 20 23Still003

Meat Lovers Pizza 1

Well at least you moderate. I'm overweight so I'm trying to loose it, but I have a taco bell thing I do on Sundays (see slop Sunday threads in the sewers)

Good for you man. I'm anorexic with very small appetite

I love food and it's a good cope. I hate being fat however so I don't get to pig out as much as I'd like. I'm going on a food tourism trip to London soon though, so that will be a good cope.

Only perk of being skinny is eating as much food as you want risk-free.
Almost makes having a small frame worth it.