Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Food shouldnt be free and sex should be free Part 2

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"Food isn't free because producing, distributing, and preparing food requires resources such as labor, land, water, energy, and capital. These resources have costs associated with them, and people involved in the food supply chain need to be compensated for their work. Additionally, in a market economy, the price of food reflects the balance of supply and demand, as well as the costs of production. While there are initiatives and programs aimed at addressing food insecurity and providing assistance to those in need, the fundamental economic principles and resource constraints contribute to the cost of food" by ChatGPT

Having sex is nothing like this long process, therefore, sex should be free. And women do not lose anything when they give sex to a male. Sex benefits both parties.

do you believe mothers should provide free sex to strangers?

do you believe mothers should provide free sex to strangers?
No, I believe that all males are entitled to their female looksmatch as their wives. We need state mandated wives. This is the solution to Inceldom

No, I believe that all males are entitled to their female looksmatch as their wives. We need state mandated wives. This is the solution to Inceldom
I am entitled to Stacy due to my pERsonality

We need state mandated wives. This is the solution to Inceldom
Don't forget about female nature, if she won't be attracted to you then she will cheat on you or even kill you.

Don't forget about female nature, if she won't be attracted to you then she will cheat on you or even kill you.
That's why any woman who murders their husband should be given the death penalty.

I dont get the whole mandated wife thing, they would not love us and they would most likely end up killing us on our sleep

I dont get the whole mandated wife thing, they would not love us and they would most likely end up killing us on our sleep
It's not a perfect solution but it's better than nothing. I think men should be given the choice of being in a forced marriage. If they don't feel safe being in a forced marriage then they should opt out. Maybe if the death penalty was imposed on any woman who murders her husband, they will be less likely to commit murder.

most humans would rather die than lose their freedom
If women would rather die than to be with their husbands then women have to be enslaved. Dire situations require extreme action.

one problem
there aren't enough women
around 400k short here in the usa

Economy was built on sex, Without sex youll see a declining workforce and men wondering what went wrong.

Adultery should be made forbidden.

"Food isn't free because producing, distributing, and preparing food requires resources such as labor, land, water, energy, and capital. These resources have costs associated with them, and people involved in the food supply chain need to be compensated for their work. Additionally, in a market economy, the price of food reflects the balance of supply and demand, as well as the costs of production. While there are initiatives and programs aimed at addressing food insecurity and providing assistance to those in need, the fundamental economic principles and resource constraints contribute to the cost of food" by ChatGPT

Having sex is nothing like this long process, therefore, sex should be free. And women do not lose anything when they give sex to a male. Sex benefits both parties.
thought you misspelt foid for a second

Sex is essentially freed and easily accessible for the 50 percent of human population

In fact sex is more easily available then food