Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Footage of Ogrecel and MMAmaxxed manlet dueling to finally settle the Height vs. Face schism (Colorized, 2048)

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
If mutually exclusive, skill > ogres/gymmaxxers most of the time, see bob sapp :feelshaha:

If mutually exclusive, skill > ogres/gymmaxxers most of the time, see bob sapp :feelshaha:
The Gracies are a actually good example of this. Even though most of them are built like brick shithouses now, Royce fucked people up while often being a head shorter and much thinner than them.

The Gracies are a actually good example of this. Even though most of them are built like brick shithouses now, Royce fucked people up while often being a head shorter and much thinner than them.
That’s why I bjjmaxxed :feelzez:

That’s why I bjjmaxxed :feelzez:
Nice bro, me too. I started out in Aikido and Taekwondo, but moved to BJJ after my buddy put me in a fucking omoplata while we were sparring (he didn’t actually do it of course, just set it)

Nice bro, me too. I started out in Aikido and Taekwondo, but moved to BJJ after my buddy put me in a fucking omoplata while we were sparring (he didn’t actually do it of course, just set it)
I’m eyeing either boxmaxxing or mtmaxxing soon tho as I haven’t seriously trained in stand up yet

I’m eyeing either boxmaxxing or mtmaxxing soon tho as I haven’t seriously trained in stand up yet
I’ve got a little experience in boxing, and it’s really a super fun sport, but I think Muay Thai might be the more practical if you want to pursue MMA stuff competitively.

I’m much more of a grappler myself from wrestling a wrestling background tho, so I’m not an expert at stand up either.