Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious football maxxx???

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
a person that I know, not really my friend, he's ugly like me and shorter than me (but he's 15), he's also very skinny, he now has a fucking stacy GF because he plays football well, not sooo well but well

I'm so angry rn :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: at least here I'm with virgins like me, I feel better here than IRL many times

a person that I know, not really my friend, he's ugly like me and shorter than me (but he's 15), he's also very skinny, he now has a fucking stacy GF because he plays football well, not sooo well but well

I'm so angry rn :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: at least here I'm with virgins like me, I feel better here than IRL many times
a person i knew also sportsmaxxed, even though he was short he basketballmaxxed and got a gf

Plays football and skinny? What kind of troll is that OP:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you can’t be serious football players are roidmaxxed what the hell are you talking about
he's not a professionist, he played in a competition with his friends

Middleschool.is

Plays football and skinny? What kind of troll is that OP:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you can’t be serious football players are roidmaxxed what the hell are you talking about
he's shitalian. he means soccer, which is full of homos

footballmaxxx works in my country, teen foids love mosquito-looking-muscular-tummy guys here, they lust over them and over funky-thug-like men, their age AND older

Neither football or gym changes ugly face

Sure go ahead good for health

soccerpill
Images 1

Whoroids like normies, Chads, etc. with hobbies they can brag to others about. It makes them think that they're committed to whatever they are investing their time in, including themselves. This obviously only works with socially accepted hobbies, being a gamer still makes us losers :feelsseriously: