Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For a moment foid felt INCELDOM (without even realize it)

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I was watching this video

View: https://youtu.be/wcdDzGU5WI8?t=28

So this (30's) foid sat in a plane and watch a couple showing affection (basically his hand on the girl's leg) the whole flight. And BOOM she suddenly realizes that she has been used for chad pump and dump, and never has been in a relationship. Basically a toilet for chad. and SHE HATES IT, SHE HAS A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND GOES TO CRY THE WHOLE DAY.

1. For a very small moment she felt exactly like we all do (without realizing it), she felt how we feel, that is how I feel when I see a teen couple holding hands, when I see a couple giving each other gifts, when I see a couple having fun together, going to games, going to party, kissing and hugging each other. Yeah, that is exactly the kind of pain I suffer every fucking day. I always wanted to be in a relationship but I have been always ignored.

The difference between someone like me and her is that pain and I are very old friends. I have no other choice to embrace it and become numb because I know there is no hope. Yeah, I have had my mental breakdowns, but at this point in my life, I have seen so many horrors (in my dance classes) that I dont even care.

2. On opposite to her that she will find compassion and perhaps someone will pity her, NO ONE will give a shit about my PAIN, I just have to be a man and FUCKING TAKE IT. I can't go to a Social Network and bitch about it, She surely will find compassion and understand but on the opposite, I would be mocked and rejected.

3. She chooses to be that way. She chooses his path, But I don't, none of us choose inceldom this shit was imposed to us, never begun for any of us. She is in that situation because she chose it, did I choose Inceldom , fuck no. She wanted to be the "empowered" bitch and only fuck chads.

4. Someone will pick her scraps, But no one will pick me, NEVER. There is always a SIMP .. ALWAYS. But there is no analog for us. No one is coming to rescue us.

And strangely enough, I am not even happy about her pain, I thought I would, but I am sad. because I understand that kind of pain, I suffer every fucking day and it is certainly a horrible feeling. It a nightmarish feeling

Last edited:
A normies nightmare is our everyday life :fuk:

Simps will pity her then she will get back to chad

Willingly choosing to be single and rejecting every non chad who looks her way because chad ghosted her doesn’t even hold a candle to the shit that we go through but ok

Last edited:
For a moment she understood the horror we all go through

No one who isn't truly incel could ever understand.

at that age, this hole has been dicked down countless times. she may have felt lonely but certainly not inceldom.

Maybe the fucking whore should try to lower her standards.

im numb to this shit , woman are so fragile so weak .

or just fucked up NPC .

this woman is a 6 , good hair , white , good eyes . THERE IS AN PLETORA OF SIMPS FOR HER IN THE WAITING

Man are done for , she propably isnt.

Last edited:
not even close to experiencing inceldom in the slightest. if she has a mental breakdown over this then if she experienced true inceldom she would kill herself. foids are so weak and mentally undeveloped

Yeah truly Inceldom would destroy a normies mind in a second.

But the kind of pain she experienced while watching that couple showing affection each other and knowing she has never experienced that in her life, is how we feel everyday watching couples . None of us has experienced that and never will.

She took a glimpse behind the courting, for a brief second she knew what is watching something so painful that you want to died

im numb to this shit , woman are so fragile so weak .

or just fucked up NPC .

this woman is a 6 , good hair , white , good eyes . THERE IS AN PLETORA OF SIMPS FOR HER IN THE WAITING

Man are done for , she propably isnt.

The problem is her personality :feelsaww:

She will never feel true loneliness in her life. It's impossible.

And strangely enough, I am not even happy about her pain, I thought I would, but I am sad.
I feel indifferent, I just don't care.