Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee For anyone who thinks that women in Islamic regions are different.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
Modesty and politeness of Muslim women :feelskek:

Attachments

• IMG_7455.MP4
    15.8 MB
legit. for religiouscel. its done. its fucking over

ALL nation had succumb to degeneracy, no islam for your face. no nothing

woman nature is global
AWALT

Oh wait, I thought foids were the most empathetic and least violent gender.

These foids would suck Chad's cock after he beats the sub5 nerdy kid's ass right on the spot.

@Made in Heaven are they speaking turkish?

Fight over Chad I am guessing.

They're the same no matter where in the world. I'd say true "girly" girls only exist in Japan. In Japan, women were polite despite being able to tell they hated my guts.

@Made in Heaven are they speaking turkish?
No

Thay beat down was nigger-tier. Holy fuck, no humanity or mercy. Constant blows to the head and spine. Double teaming. Women truly are the niggers of genders. Watch any beat down vid snd it's always nigger males do shit like this. White males will fight far more honorably, such that once their opponent is knocked out or on the ground, they stop

Last edited:
They're the same no matter where in the world. I'd say true "girly" girls only exist in Japan. In Japan, women were polite despite being able to tell they hated my guts.
>m-muh japa does waifus

Holy cope

Holy shit . But I have fun watching foids fight like men kek.

@tehgymcel420 are they speaking arabic?

woman nature is global
AWALT

Women are better behaved in the middle east but then women are only as well behaved as men force them to be otherwise they act like degenerate rabid animals all the time

I hope they can be properly punished.

What are they saying?
"All right, all right, that's it. I give up.Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry, please. Please pardon my words."

I have nothing but disgust for such people, they act like jungle monkeys and then smile as if nothing happened, playing the role of innocent girls.

"All right, all right, that's it. I give up.Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry, please. Please pardon my words."

I have nothing but disgust for such people, they act like jungle monkeys and then smile as if nothing happened, playing the role of innocent girls.
I guess that doesn’t explain why they were fighting. Thanks for the translation brocel.

Honestly, I’ve never heard of women from religious backgrounds resorting to fist fights. I always thought their evils were being a sexual degenerate in secret and talking shit.

doesn’t explain why they were fighting.
they fought because one girl called another girl "ochkoshnica" (person who's afraid but doesn't show it. Person who looks tough but is fearful.)

they fought because one girl called another girl "ochkoshnica" (person who's afraid but doesn't show it. Person who looks tough but is fearful.)
Great reason to beat her to a pulp. Even dumber reason than a ghetto dweller from worldstar.

They can fight way better than the average western woman, that's for sure.

Foids are foids, they don't know the concept of honor. Wtf is that, teaming and even kicking on the floor :feelshaha:

What language were they speaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back