Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For catholicels who have this at their churches, mang

I c

Have you made any friends since starting church, or met anyone interesting to talk to there etc.

Have you made any friends since starting church, or met anyone interesting to talk to there etc.
Ive only talked to ppl in passing as im an introvertcel n shiet, mang

Jfl at religion coping as an incel

My local church ia just old people

Orthodox Christianmaxxing is better(i assume), mang:feelsaww::smonk:
Maybe it is a better cope, but in the end “no god for your face” is an inescapable fact of life.

Maybe it is a better cope, but in the end “no god for your face” is an inescapable fact of life.
With orthodoxy, I’ve never been able to nofapmaxx so effortlessly, thus not really caring about toilets as much as before, and all that standing has been good for my body n shiet, mang :feelsaww: :smonk:

With orthodoxy, I’ve never been able to nofapmaxx so effortlessly, thus not really caring about toilets as much as before, and all that standing has been good for my body n shiet, mang :feelsaww: :smonk:
:feelsYall:

christoph waltz nod GIF