Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For croatia

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Theyll be facing the japs on monday and will be the next victim of getting riced, mang. They stand no chance, seeing how japan already fucked the superior germany and Spain:feelsaww:

Don’t care mang

The future is certainly Asian.

Sportsball is so boring and pointless.

Sportsball is so boring and pointless.
Normally, id agree, but the World Cup is no ordinary sportsball as it gigamogs all superbowls, World Series, and nba finals ever, combined, mang

Will Brazil win the cup?

Normally, id agree, but the World Cup is no ordinary sportsball as it gigamogs all superbowls, World Series, and nba finals ever, combined, mang
I just snapped my fingers and made the team you're cheering for win the world cup. How does that improve your life?
The main thing that would happen is that the players in that team will become richer and more famous and they'll be getting laid more. Also their friends and hangers on will get laid more because they'll be seen with those guys. A you'll be on the sidelines cheering them on.

Yeah, I can't be happy about another guy's triumph.

I just snapped my fingers and made the team you're cheering for win the world cup. How does that improve your life?
The main thing that would happen is that the players in that team will become richer and more famous and they'll be getting laid more. Also their friends and hangers on will get laid more because they'll be seen with those guys. A you'll be on the sidelines cheering them on.

Yeah, I can't be happy about another guy's triumph.
Many of the players from Asian/African/some European nations are Incels themselves. I like to cheer on the Incels.

Many of the players from Asian/African/some European nations are Incels themselves. I like to cheer on the Incels.
Name one example.

Name one example.
0CF96A09 627F 45E8 AF8C 3ECB454AC888

Formose Mendy, Senegal

I saw a kei truck today

High iq, this is why im rooting for my ricecel compadres:feelsLightsaber:

High iq, this is why im rooting for my ricecel compadres:feelsLightsaber:
also Saint Modricel and Croatia, I think he has a wife now but as far as I’m concerned he’s an honorary Incel