Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For fatcels, drinking alcohol can significantly decrease appetite

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I noticed that when I alcoholmaxx, I stop feeling the need to eat

Same practically live off beer and vitamins for several days at a time.

For fatcels, don’t drink any alcohol at all tbh. Polyol’s just gonna make it worse. Stick to water and coffee.

just drink something liquid with 7kcal/gram that destroys your liver and intestines for weight loss, bro :feelstastyman:

Alcohol tastes like poison.

I'd rather eat vegetables.

Alcohol tastes like poison.

I'd rather eat vegetables.
based

Woe to those who rise early in the morning,
that they may run after strong drink,
who tarry late into the evening

as wine inflames them! - Isaiah 5:11

I should try alcoholmaxxing again

alcohol has calories and will lower inhibition if you turn to binge eating water is better

I know some but fr I don't drink a lot of alcohol, I'm more into energy drinks
Good cope and a bit cheaper than beer here, must be the other way around in Europe

What vitamins
Vitamin B complex mostly as alcohol saps that nutrient out especially B12 which is more the cause of cognitive decline in alcoholics than the booze itself even though I'm 30 and even if I go on long binges and even though I've been drinking for years I don't even have to take it daily as well my bright yellow pee on the highest dose tells me I'm a fair but away from any deficiencies.

Vitamin B complex mostly as alcohol saps that nutrient out especially B12 which is more the cause of cognitive decline in alcoholics than the booze itself even though I'm 30 and even if I go on long binges and even though I've been drinking for years I don't even have to take it daily as well my bright yellow pee on the highest dose tells me I'm a fair but away from any deficiencies.
Did doctor give it to you

I noticed when I alcoholmaxxing I basically delve in to nihilistic rant after im sober

I noticed when I alcoholmaxxing I basically delve in to nihilistic rant after im sober
To whom? I've never done that but who am I supposed to aim that at? My walls?

towards life and existence really, I would scream at the moon at deep night out on the street. Its like im rambling towards god, telling him how much I hate him

and how much of a failure he is, if he ever exist

Once at the hospital, when I was whiskeymaxxing. When Im drunk and coming to the hosp I rant about how much I want go and wage war at god to everyone on the hospital basically

you're coping brocel. It bloats your face and body

if i cant be equal with the devil in terms of power, I would be equal with him in abritaryness, capriciness and violent demeanor

"However much I have frequented the mystics, deep down I have always sided with the Devil; unable to equal him in power, I have tried to be worthy of him, at least, in insolence, acrimony, arbitrariness, and caprice.”- emil cioran anaethemas and admiration​

Beer makes you grow tits

you're coping brocel. It bloats your face and body
lmao this post is the opposite of cope. 300ml of vodka has like 600 cals and pretty much anyone will get drunk and have their appetite destroyed for the day from 300ml unless very fat

Just ask your doc for phentermine prescription, it is an addictive amphetamine based drug that suppresses hunger.

Fatties "feel so good" after taking it, they go online and seek ways to purchase more and more of their favorite pills illegaly. Pros: you're no longer fat. Cons: none! :feelsdevil:

lmao this post is the opposite of cope. 300ml of vodka has like 600 cals and pretty much anyone will get drunk and have their appetite destroyed for the day from 300ml unless very fat
okay but you will be sick and frail