Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Incels who joined this site in 2018. How did you find it?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
I never saw a newcel here in OffTopic. But if there is one right now. I'd like to ask, How did you find this site newcel?

I guess there are no newcels on OffTopic lol

DankIncel said:
I guess there are no newcels on OffTopic lol
they probably dream about our saints

DankIncel said:
I never saw a newcel here in OffTopic. But if there is one right now. I'd like to ask, How did you find this site newcel?
Back in 2017, i lurked the subreddit until it got banned then lurked the website then made an account in here.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Back in 2017, i lurked the subreddit until it got banned then lurked the website then made an account in here.

It is easy to find the Incel community on reddit. But I was talking about this one. Incels.me. How did newcels find it?

nausea said:
found this on google

But you were here from the beginning. Weren't you also on /r/incels?

DankIncel said:
nausea said:
found this on google
But you were here from the beginning. Weren't you also on /r/incels?
I lurked the sub for months, contacted the mods to register to being able to see the sub while private, then BANHAMMER, I was desperate so I looked for this place everyday until I found it for I knew the admin would have created it

I used to go on /r/incels, under a different username. I browsed Reddit for months looking for other incels. I was like a creature of the night bellowing under the full moon longing for a long lost companion. I had already given up hope when I stumbled upon a thread of another fellow sufferer who was also inquring as to whether a new forum had been created. Voila! right on the comment section a link to incels. me did exist. So are we here once again united against Norman's jests and japes.

Robinxyz said:
Voila! right on the comment section a link to incels. me did exist.
why didn't you just google it?

I knew of this place from the start, I was a member in the sub. But in the past months I was coping hard with video games so I didn't have too much time.

nausea said:
your name there?

I'd rather not reveal it. I teased a project at one point that I didn't finish, and it probably let some people down as there was hype for it... So I'd rather not go back to that now.

Dekim said:
nausea said:
your name there?
I'd rather not reveal it. I teased a project at one point that I didn't finish, and it probably let some people down as there was hype for it... So I'd rather not go back to that now.
ok, good

DankIncel said:
It is easy to find the Incel community on reddit. But I was talking about this one. Incels.me. How did newcels find it?
I typed "incel" in google.

My older brother introduced me to this site. He's an active poster on here

Watched video about incels, got curious, searched up "incel forum" and found this one. Lurked for like an hour and made this account. Nice to meet ya.

Rójj said:
My older brother introduced me to this site. He's an active poster on here

So you both know that the other is a virgin? You are 2 brothers that are Incel?

Just a Lurker said:
Watched video about incels, got curious, searched up "incel forum" and found this one. Lurked for like an hour and made this account. Nice to meet ya.

Nice to meet you too boyo. If you don't mind me asking, what video did you watch?

Dekim said:
I knew of this place from the start, I was a member in the sub. But in the past months I was coping hard with video games so I didn't have too much time.

Same here. That is why I am curious about newcels.

DankIncel said:
Nice to meet you too boyo. If you don't mind me asking, what video did you watch?

It wasn't a nice video about incels, but this was the one: 
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mpCP2fem98[/video]

Just a Lurker said:
It wasn't a nice video about incels, but this was the one: 
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mpCP2fem98[/video]

lmao notice how these incels videos always show the low upvoted posts and comments from /r/Incels and sometimes even the downvoted ones? I watched so many of these videos and all of them are like that. All of them are biased against us and don't represent the true content of /r/incels. Notice how there is so many videos of "/r/*insert subreddit here* Top Posts Of All Time", but there isn't "/r/incels top post of all times" Simply because they will have to present the true content of /r/incels. Some legit wrecking blackpills. We had posts with thousands of upvotes that completely destroys the bluepill. But they aren't shown. The video you linked only presented the atomic blackpill from these videos. I am glad I was actually browsing /r/Incels for the months it was around before it was banned. I am glad I know what it was actually about and what it actually had. It was also fun circlejerking, meming and having fun with fellow incels.
1xPFry9.png

DankIncel said:
lmao notice how these incels videos always show the low upvoted posts and comments from /r/Incels and sometimes even the downvoted ones? I watched so many of these videos and all of them are like that. All of them are biased against us and don't represent the true content of /r/incels. Notice how there is so many videos of "/r/*insert subreddit here* Top Posts Of All Time", but there isn't "/r/incels top post of all times" Simply because they will have to present the true content of /r/incels. Some legit wrecking blackpills. We had posts with thousands of upvotes that completely destroys the bluepill. But they aren't shown. The video you linked only presented the atomic blackpill from these videos. I am glad I was actually browsing /r/Incels for the months it was around before it was banned. I am glad I know what it was actually about and what it actually had. It was also fun circlejerking, meming and having fun with fellow incels.

Yea, I didn't think it would be fair to form an opinion just from a video like that. I don't know anything about reddit, so thank you for explaining it a little bit, lol. I've read many posts here on this forum since lurking but I still don't quite understand some of the terminology. Uh, for instance, what exactly is a blackpill? Is it information that is hard for people to swallow when it comes to females, sex, dating, etc.? And Bluepill is like white-knight stuff? Feminism? Sorry for all the questions btw

Plz Master DankIncel, take me under thy wing and teach me.

I used to go on r/incels a lot. After it got banned, i thought it was over. All good things must come to an end type of thing. Then one day, I wondered, "What ever happened to cucktears?" Without r/incels, that place would die too, I assumed.

But I saw they were still active, and using screenshots from a forum. I was so glad to see that there was a new place -- I made it my mission to find it. After lurking for a while I signed up, and here I am now.

A lot of newcels probably won't see this. They'd usually browse the main board or come across the introduction megathread.

I founded r/Incels through r/Foreveralone then founded incels.is through the incels discord. The only person to have known me from r/Incels is retarded_dumbshit (one of the mods here), I'm not sure, if we talked much, and he can't remember either. I've also know Ryo_Hazuki, but not sure if he knew from r/incel. I haven't posted much on r/incels compared to incels.is.

Just a Lurker said:
Yea, I didn't think it would be fair to form an opinion just from a video like that. I don't know anything about reddit, so thank you for explaining it a little bit, lol. I've read many posts here on this forum since lurking but I still don't quite understand some of the terminology. Uh, for instance, what exactly is a blackpill? Is it information that is hard for people to swallow when it comes to females, sex, dating, etc.? And Bluepill is like white-knight stuff? Feminism? Sorry for all the questions btw

Plz Master DankIncel, take me under thy wing and teach me.

Did you watch the matrix? There is this scene were the protagonist is offered tow pills. A blue one and a red one. The bluepill is the comforting lie that most people believe. Whilst the redpill is the bitter truth that most people aren't aware of. So this concept was taken to the love/gender/dating/sex world.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1_IbFFbzA[/video]

Bluepill: Retarded shit such as "Femoids are attracted to confidence and personality." "Just be nice and sweet.". The psychological "Women are wonderful" effect. The bluepill offers falsehood, security, blissful ignorance and illusion.

Redpill: Women are attracted to looks. You have to work out, dress nice, grow a beard, etc... It supposedly offers knowledge, adversity and reality.

Now if you believe in a mix of both the redpill and the bluepill. What would that be?
It would be the purplepill. Which is what I believe in.

Purplepill: A mix of the bluepill and the redpill.

And then we come to the pill that most Incels embrace. The Incels community, after going through various scientific studies and studying and discussing the evolutionary nature of Femoids, Came up with the Blackpill.

Blackpill: It is all about Genetics. Everything is determined at your birth. Your face and your height. Your skull and your features. You can looksmax. You can't change your face. Unless with a plastic surgery. But it would only do so much. Some people are just too ugly for Femoids to willingly have sex with. Especially with modern dating apps were they get dozens of matches and get men above their lookslevel. But money and status are also other ways to attract Femoids.

If you want understand more about what we believe, you could watch this 4 parts series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

You can't browse /r/incels anymore as it is banned, But you can browse /r/incelscriclejerk if you want. It is a dead subreddit. But it is what it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsCircleJerk/

Wind said:
I used to go on r/incels a lot. After it got banned, i thought it was over. All good things must come to an end type of thing. Then one day, I wondered, "What ever happened to cucktears?" Without r/incels, that place would die too, I assumed.

But I saw they were still active, and using screenshots from a forum. I was so glad to see that there was a new place -- I made it my mission to find it. After lurking for a while I signed up, and here I am now.

Interesting story. But I mostly wondering about those who didn't know what /r/incels was. And just found this site.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of newcels probably won't see this. They'd usually browse the main board or come across the introduction megathread.

I founded r/Incels through r/Foreveralone then founded incels.is through the incels discord. The only person to have known me from r/Incels is retarded_dumbshit (one of the mods here), I'm not sure, if we talked much, and he can't remember either. I've also know Ryo_Hazuki, but not sure if he knew from r/incel. I haven't posted much on r/incels compared to incels.is.

Similar to me

I always knew it was there I just didnt go here untill I did way to much coke on new years eve and I had a really bad comedown which leaved me depressed as fuck

Dissapointment said:
I always knew it was there I just didnt go here untill I did way to much coke on new years eve and I had a really bad comedown which leaved me depressed as fuck

Welcome here Brethren.

Dissapointment said:
Incels.me is the way to go :).

I used to be on r/incels since the end of 2016 till it got banned. I got to this site from people saying it was here and saw all lookism trolls and decided to not join. 2 months later and i still have no life or anyone to relate to, i decided to see back here. less trolls, but still lots of lookism fags.

TheVman said:
I used to be on r/incels since the end of 2016 till it got banned. I got to this site from people saying it was here and saw all lookism trolls and decided to not join. 2 months later and i still have no life or anyone to relate to, i decided to see back here. less trolls, but still lots of lookism fags.

If you want to join a more truecel site you could go to Incel.life . I am personally on Incel.life but I never posted there. Sadly it is not as active as here.

DankIncel said:
If you want to join a more truecel site you could go to Incel.life . I am personally on Incel.life but I never posted there. Sadly it is not as active as here.
Yeah i already go there and post some times. sadly not as many replies

I found the incel subreddit through a discussion on a depression forum(I forget the one) and after the ban I just followed to here.

I found this place through @Kointo

nausea said:

I met him a couple of times across different websites, eventually he recommended me here.

InebriatedIrish said:
nausea said:
I met him a couple of times across different websites, eventually he recommended me here.
good, bravo kointo

DankIncel said:
TheVman said:
wish there was a way to not disunite, I am too there, with 2 posts )))

Juxtaposition6 said:

More or less the same.

DankIncel said:
Now if you believe in a mix of both the redpill and the bluepill. What would that be?
It would be the purplepill. Which is what I believe in.
what?

nausea said:

I am bluepilled in the sense that I believe that personality and confidence matter only if you are a 5, 6 or 7 out of 10. Gymceling could very well help sub8s who aren't sub5s. And top tier Stacys could mostly choose to settle with the Chad they liked the most. Liked as in not just looks, but as a person. However if you are a sub5 it wouldn't matter as no Femoid would willingly have sex with you. But there are still rare expectations whereas Femoids with low confidence or that are ugly+landwhale would have sex with you or even settle down with you. Let's just say 1 out of every 200 sub5s is the expectation that could escape Inceldom like a Normie. Doesn't mean he wouldn't get cucked though.

I am redpilled in the sense that I know what truly matters is looks. Which is about genetics. Money and status could also get you Femoids to either penetrate or settle down with. I don't have to keep on explaining as I assume you know what the redpill is about.

I am blackpilled in the sense that I know that, it is over for me.

I am purplepilled.

DankIncel said:
I am redpilled in the sense that I know what truly matters is looks. Which is about genetics. Money and status could also get you Femoids to either penetrate or settle down with. I don't have to keep on explaining as I assume you know what the redpill is about.
that is not redpill

DankIncel said:
I am purplepilled.
nope, you missed the black color

nausea said:
that is not redpill

nope, you missed the black color

Oh jeez what did I type :p I am to tired to think straight