Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies & IncelTears] One Of The Most Selfish, Annoying & Pointless Questions To Ask Someone - "Are You Alright?"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
DEAR NORMIES, BEFORE YOU EVER ASK SOMEONE THIS QUESTION, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FIRST ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION:

"AM I BEING SINCERE AND CAN I EVEN ACTUALLY HELP THIS PERSON IF THEY BURDEN ME WITH THEIR TROUBLES, CAN I ACCEPT THEIR ANSWER AND NOT TREAT THEM DIFFERENTLY FOR IT?"

(Think about that question as you read)

"Are you alright?", is a question I'm sure most if not all incels have received already from normies (family, friends, co-workers, etc)

You see a look on someones face and you just have to ask it

Here's what I hate about that question, its not the concern, concern isn't a bad thing, its how pointless it actually is because the concern isn't truly genuine

ITS BASICALLY A FORCED RHETORICAL QUESTION BECAUSE THERE'S AN ANSWER YOU ARE EXPECTED TO GIVE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT

Everybody knows full well you have to answer these questions a certain way else it could affect your day to day life and interactions with others, so asking it, is really nothing but FALSE CONCERN

Lets say a female co-worker asks an incel if he's alright, CAN HE ACTUALLY RESPOND HONESTLY?
"No actually, I'm horny everyday, sexually frustrated, depressed and suicidal, what were your intentions in that question?, will you help me with this problem?"

JFL

Its a pointless question, its annoying because you are KNOWINGLY placing social pressure on the individual being questioned to fucking lie and answer as you expect them to, nobody is asking this question expecting someone to answer honestly and tell you how shitty their life is going, this question is nothing but false concern so the person asking can feel good about themselves for "caring"

KNOWING FULL WELL THAT CONTEXT AND SOCIAL NORMS DICTATE, THAT THE PERSON BEING QUESTIONED ALSO BE COURTEOUS, AND NOT BURDEN THE PERSON ASKING WITH THEIR TROUBLES (TO AN EXTENT)

THE PEOPLE WHO ASK THIS QUESTION ONLY REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE CLICHE ANSWERS OF "I'M FEELING A LITTLE DOWN A FAMILY MEMBER DIED", ETC. SOMETHING THEY CAN "HELP" YOU WITH BY GIVING YOU A HUG AND SOME WORDS OF COMFORT. SHIT THAT CAN BE SOLVED EFFORTLESSLY AND ALLOW THEM TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

INSTANT GRATIFICATION (THAT'S THE DEEP ROOTED PURPOSE OF THIS QUESTION)

Nobody is expecting the person to tell them they are in debt to a loan shark who is going to kidnap a family member and they need 20K quickly to pay them off JFL, they want to be a part of the "quick fix" scenarios so they can go about their day stress free and feeling like a "paragon of virtue"

So once again I repeat:
DEAR NORMIES, BEFORE YOU EVER ASK SOMEONE THIS QUESTION, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FIRST ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION:

"AM I BEING SINCERE AND CAN I EVEN ACTUALLY HELP THIS PERSON IF THEY BURDEN ME WITH THEIR TROUBLES, CAN I ACCEPT THEIR ANSWER AND NOT TREAT THEM DIFFERENTLY FOR IT?"

IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, THEN DON'T BOTHER ASKING THE QUESTION, IT IS NOTHING BUT AN ACT OF SELFISHNESS TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A "GOOD PERSON"

Last edited:
It sounds like concern, but really it's exactly the same thing as asking "are you mad?", you can't ever say yes.

Btw, who asked you if you're alright.

I know right. When people ask that dumbass question I ponder responding two ways. Should I give the generic "I'm okay" answer, or do you REALLY want me to drop it ALL on you? There's no correct answer. Unless you're a licensed psychotherapist you don't have the answers I'm looking for. ESPECIALLY in a family like mines where they think they can fucking pray all the problems away.

Let's unpack this.

It sounds like concern, but really it's exactly the same thing as asking "are you mad?", you can't ever say yes.

Btw, who asked you if you're alright.

@78980n

family, friends, co-workers, etc

I get asked this alot over a span of months and overtime this thread formulated in my head, was planning to make it for a while now

(Think about that question as you read)

"Are you alright?", is a question I'm sure most if not all incels have received already from normies (family, friends, co-workers, etc)

You see a look on someones face and you just have to ask it

Here's what I hate about that question, its not the concern, concern isn't a bad thing, its how pointless it actually is because the concern isn't truly genuine

ITS LITERALLY A FORCED RHETORICAL QUESTION BECAUSE THERE'S AN ANSWER YOU ARE EXPECTED TO GIVE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT

Everybody knows full well you have to answer these questions a certain way else it could affect your day to day life and interactions with others, so asking it, is really nothing but FALSE CONCERN

Lets say a female co-worker asks an incel if he's alright, CAN HE ACTUALLY RESPOND HONESTLY?
"No actually, I'm horny everyday, sexually frustrated, depressed and suicidal, what were your intentions in that question?, will you help me with this problem?"

JFL

Its a pointless question, its annoying because you are KNOWINGLY placing social pressure on the individual being questioned to fucking lie and answer as you expect them to, nobody is asking this question expecting someone to answer honestly and tell you how shitty their life is going, this question is nothing but false concern so the person asking can feel good about themselves for "caring"

KNOWING FULL WELL THAT CONTEXT AND SOCIAL NORMS DICTATE, THAT THE PERSON BEING QUESTIONED ALSO BE COURTEOUS, AND NOT BURDEN THE PERSON ASKING WITH THEIR TROUBLES (TO AN EXTENT)

THE PEOPLE WHO ASK THIS QUESTION ONLY REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE CLICHE ANSWERS OF "I'M FEELING A LITTLE DOWN A FAMILY MEMBER DIED", ETC. SOMETHING THEY CAN "HELP" YOU WITH BY GIVING YOU A HUG AND SOME WORDS OF COMFORT. SHIT THAT CAN BE SOLVED EFFORTLESSLY AND ALLOW THEM TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

INSTANT GRATIFICATION (THAT'S THE DEEP ROOTED PURPOSE OF THIS QUESTION)

Nobody is expecting the person to tell them they are in debt to a loan shark who is going to kidnap a family member and they need 20K quickly to pay them off JFL, they want to be a part of the "quick fix" scenarios so they can go about their day stress free and feeling like a "paragon of virtue"

So once again I repeat:

IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, THEN DON'T BOTHER ASKING THE QUESTION, IT IS NOTHING BUT AN ACT OF SELFISHNESS TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A "GOOD PERSON"
No shit, low IQ and underagecel.

Let's unpack this.

:feelskek:

You ever notice how normies just love vague pointless shit, especially vague platitudes, they just can't get enough, they treat it like its actual answers when they are nothing but deflections from the question

:feelskek:

You ever notice how normies just love vague pointless shit, especially vague platitudes, they just can't get enough, they treat it like its actual answers when they are nothing but deflections from the question

Just following their NPC programing.

I always answer no.

high iq threads as always :feelsokman:

I know right. When people ask that dumbass question I ponder responding two ways. Should I give the generic "I'm okay" answer, or do you REALLY want me to drop it ALL on you? There's no correct answer. Unless you're a licensed psychotherapist you don't have the answers I'm looking for. ESPECIALLY in a family like mines where they think they can fucking pray all the problems away.

Virtue signalling.

if a female ever asks an ugly guy ( rare occurence to happen anyway) are u ok she is virtue signalling, if she wanted to make things better for him she would not be a selfish cunt and allow him to fuck her ( consensually)

indeed the question is made to pressure the questioned into conforming.

My teacher asked this to my a while ago: I'm cutting off all ties (planning to) very soon

As an old crippled man I now get this annoying shit too!

Always some smug gdmf cunt that only want to feel like,

"I'm helping!"

I hate them so much!

Now I understand the "angery old man" stereotype!

Because that's now, me.