Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies & IncelTears] The Worst Of Bullying Isn't What People WILL Do To You, Its What People WON'T Do To You

Circumference of milky way galaxy iq tbh

The shit us incels have to face every single day.

Very based and high iq post man. Once the bullying stopped in my later years at school I was simply ignored. This kid is finished no two ways about it. He will never live a normal life. Even if the bullying stopped tomorrow he may be mentally better... until the isolation gets to him.
Good post. It's over for that kid
Jfl too brutal bro. :cryfeels:

When they say "he's beautiful" theyre basically claiming ugly doesn't exist which is an idiotic claim.

If there is beautiful there has to be ugly, you cant just call everyone in the world beautiful.

Call me naive, but I believe he can defend himself without physical altercation. He has to develop wit and verbal responsiveness. Starting with shouting "fuck off' to people the second they laugh at him or call him freak.

I know it's easier said than done, but this is what he should aim at, and be encouraged to aim at.

Just my two cents, though. I admit it's hard for me to imagine how it feels to look like that.

PS: also I realize I'm missing OP's point, which is entirely valid. That being said even if what people do to you is not the only problem (OP arguing it's mainly what people won't do to you), it's still a problem.
He's a dwarf. They're only going to laugh harder

mods should already have an account for him here, he will rack up 30k posts in no time.

Call me naive, but I believe he can defend himself without physical altercation. He has to develop wit and verbal responsiveness. Starting with shouting "fuck off' to people the second they laugh at him or call him freak.

I know it's easier said than done, but this is what he should aim at, and be encouraged to aim at.

Just my two cents, though. I admit it's hard for me to imagine how it feels to look like that.

PS: also I realize I'm missing OP's point, which is entirely valid. That being said even if what people do to you is not the only problem (OP arguing it's mainly what people won't do to you), it's still a problem.
He's a dwarf. They're only going to laugh harder

The only way he will get better is by giving the ones who have abused him what they deserve . If he see those who have harmed him get punished PROPERLY and get the same pain they have caused it to him he will be much better tbh .
Tbh never forgive , never forget and always give them what they deserve .

The only way he will get better is by giving the ones who have abused him what they deserve . If he see those who have harmed him get punished PROPERLY and get the same pain they have caused it to him he will be much better tbh .
Tbh never forgive , never forget and always give them what they deserve .

Based.

No one deserve to get shit in childhood . I hope bully get payed badly . Poor kid tbh

Saw this video in a thread today:

After reading the comments on that youtube video I started to realize truly how moronic and blue pilled the average person truly is, its nothing but virtue signalling and pointless emotional statements

"Why are people so cruel" (nice job patting yourself on the back with the indirect "I'm a good person" virtue signal post)

"I would be his friend" (yeah out of pity, would that make him happy?)

My personal favorite cliche response:
"We just need to stop bullying and all this would change"

OH REALLY?

The worst of bullying has ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO TO YOU

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WON'T DO TO YOU

You could make those children stop teasing him, calling him names, physically intimidating him, etc

THEN WHAT?

They simply now just need to do the exact opposite of that TO ACHIEVE AN EVEN GREATER EFFECT

Ignore him completely, don't talk to him, don't even look in his direction, don't acknowledge his existence unless forced to by some authority figure for a specific reason (group projects, etc)

Oh and he hasn't even hit puberty yet, THAT'S WHEN SHIT REALLY KICKS INTO GEAR

Because you see, right now he doesn't have this monkey on his back called a libido to magnify his heart ache and yearning for female companionship

If he wants to hurt himself now (like he said in the video), imagine how he'll feel when we wants sex, and comes to the realization that HE'S NEVER GONNA GET ANY

ALL THAT AWAITS HIM IS MORE EXCLUSION AND A LIFETIME OF YEARNING

HE'S GOING TO HEAR ABOUT:
ALL THE PARTIES
ALL THE FUN LITTLE SPIN THE BOTTLE GAMES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
ETC

All the various colourful life experiences everyone else around him is enjoying, AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE THE ONE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

Even if they don't bully him "directly":
HE'S STILL GOING TO SEE ALL OF THEIR LOOKS OF DISGUST
HE'S GOING TO HEAR ALL OF THE WHISPERS
HE'LL HEAR ALL OF THE SNICKERS IN THE BACKGROUND AS THEY SNEER
HE'LL SEE ALL OF THE VILE GRIMACES AS THEY ALL WALK AWAY AFTER ENJOYING LOOKING DOWN ON HIM
OFF INTO THE DISTANCE TOWARDS THE REST OF THEIR AMAZING LIVES

You have to seriously lack imagination and be extremely blue pilled, to think that what makes bullying bad is having your lunch money stolen, or being mocked, etc. That shit is easy mode when it comes to being an unwanted teen male in the midst of puberty, his torture has only begun, he's likely going to kill himself in the next few years

DEAR NORMIES, YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK:
You can legislate all you want about what you want to stop people from doing, but you can't legislate anything to FORCE THEM TO DO SOMETHING

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'D NEED TO DO TO TRULY END BULLYING

YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO BE HIS FRIEND
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO IGNORE BIOLOGY AND NOT SEE HIS PHYSICAL FORM AS UNAPPEALING OR EVEN REVOLTING
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANY GIRLS TO BE ATTRACTED TO HIM, TO SHOW HIM AFFECTION, TO DATE HIM, OR TO FUCK HIM

SO WHEN IT COMES TO THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER TO A TEENAGE AND ADULT MALE

NOBODY CAN FUCKING DO SHIT FOR HIM UNLESS THEY HAVE THE POWER TO REWRITE REALITY

ITS NOT EVEN OVER FOR HIM, IT NEVER BEGAN!

Idk if it’s the tone of the foid or the kid but something seems odd about the video

Hope the bullies get ER'd tbh.

We already know his future, his future is Brian Peppers.

IT hasn't touched a single thread relating to this child, because they'd have to accept the blackpill is true. :feelsclown:

Silencing Information.....Almost like a cult.

ALL THE PARTIES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
Brutal when you realise you haven't experienced any of the events in that list, its so over :feelsrope:

Dude, you're based AF.

Is there really nothing to be done for a kid like that, though ?

I think it's counterproductive to point at the bullies and lecture them. They won't like that and will resent the kid even more.

Physical deformities cause a visceral reaction in people, and sometimes they react aggressively. If you try to repress this, you will make things worse.

Maybe the best that can be done for such a kid is to tell him exactly that, that he is deformed and that his physical appearance provokes disgust and thus animosity. He will have to be mentally strong if he wants to live, and he will have to defend himself most of the times, because even if some people will pose as his friends and protectors, in truth no one will give him support and protection all the time.

The brutal truth is no magical solution, but I personally believe it always helps, because no matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it.
Good insight I agree
When they say "he's beautiful" theyre basically claiming ugly doesn't exist which is an idiotic claim.

If there is beautiful there has to be ugly, you cant just call everyone in the world beautiful.

mods should already have an account for him here, he will rack up 30k posts in no time.
I'll make one for him when I get back from the gym. Srs

Society does like to pretend they have the hearts of angels when in reality they have cold empty hearts they will pretend he does not exist next week and go on like he is a nobody.

I wish puberty hits that kid very hard. And he develop a deep manly voice. That will get him some respect like Peter dinklage, that guy who played Tyrone lannister in game of thrones

Tsar bomba level of black pill,

But in reality soycity is afarid of us man knowing the truth about bullying, If all man knew the truth about bullying then ERs would be a common thing, I as a bullying victims wanted to go ER on them but those copes capt me in check, But for you UScels its much easier to do. If elliot or any other youngcel were based they will go Er on thier bully(In gta 5).

In my opinion bullys don't desreve to live(, Killing another mans soul,mind, and social standing its a kin to putting a bullet in his head or crippling him for life.

Justice dosen't exist for the avarge male anymore, So the only justive you can make is by using you hands. So every youngcel or anycel must GYMMAX, If not to get foids, So at least man will feel some respect for you or if you are a tallfag then even fear.

JUSTICE DOESN'T EXIST.

Its only a matter of time until he goes ER.

That shit is easy mode when it comes to being an unwanted teen male in the midst of puberty, his torture has only begun, he's likely going to kill himself in the next few years
so fucking brutal

Tsar bomba level of black pill,

But in reality soycity is afarid of us man knowing the truth about bullying, If all man knew the truth about bullying then ERs would be a common thing, I as a bullying victims wanted to go ER on them but those copes capt me in check, But for you UScels its much easier to do. If elliot or any other youngcel were based they will go Er on thier bully(In gta 5).

In my opinion bullys don't desreve to live(, Killing another mans soul,mind, and social standing its a kin to putting a bullet in his head or crippling him for life.

Justice dosen't exist for the avarge male anymore, So the only justive you can make is by using you hands. So every youngcel or anycel must GYMMAX, If not to get foids, So at least man will feel some respect for you or if you are a tallfag then even fear.

JUSTICE DOESN'T EXIST.

based

Normies are like gullible sheep. Only speak up against something when the majority of the crowd are already speaking out. No independent thinking what’s so ever, I guess it’s mostly got to with how the government controls the general populous, through media propaganda and manipulating the general masses.

This is one of the reasons why I hate bluepilled/redpilled cucks so much, on top of all this shit happening to you they try to act like it's your fault somehow.

Social exclusion is very underrated. A lot of people will bully you in subtle ways so you can't call them out on it. Normscum are cowards.

I wish puberty hits that kid very hard. And he develop a deep manly voice. That will get him some respect like Peter dinklage, that guy who played Tyrone lannister in game of thrones

There's no face for your voice, he'll just be a deep voiced ugly boy then, that's not really an improvement that makes a difference, if he gets the kind of money Peter Dinklage has then that would make a difference

Only truecels understand this plight

Another amazing post

This shit is so true

Saw this video in a thread today:

After reading the comments on that youtube video I started to realize truly how moronic and blue pilled the average person truly is, its nothing but virtue signalling and pointless emotional statements

"Why are people so cruel" (nice job patting yourself on the back with the indirect "I'm a good person" virtue signal post)

"I would be his friend" (yeah out of pity, would that make him happy?)

My personal favorite cliche response:
"We just need to stop bullying and all this would change"

OH REALLY?

The worst of bullying has ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO TO YOU

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WON'T DO TO YOU

You could make those children stop teasing him, calling him names, physically intimidating him, etc

THEN WHAT?

They simply now just need to do the exact opposite of that TO ACHIEVE AN EVEN GREATER EFFECT

Ignore him completely, don't talk to him, don't even look in his direction, don't acknowledge his existence unless forced to by some authority figure for a specific reason (group projects, etc)

Oh and he hasn't even hit puberty yet, THAT'S WHEN SHIT REALLY KICKS INTO GEAR

Because you see, right now he doesn't have this monkey on his back called a libido to magnify his heart ache and yearning for female companionship

If he wants to hurt himself now (like he said in the video), imagine how he'll feel when we wants sex, and comes to the realization that HE'S NEVER GONNA GET ANY

ALL THAT AWAITS HIM IS MORE EXCLUSION AND A LIFETIME OF YEARNING

ALL THE PARTIES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
ETC

All the various colourful life experiences everyone else around him is enjoying, AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE THE ONE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

Even if they don't bully him "directly":
HE'S STILL GOING TO SEE ALL OF THEIR LOOKS OF DISGUST
HE'S GOING TO HEAR ALL OF THE WHISPERS
HE'LL HEAR ALL OF THE SNICKERS IN THE BACKGROUND AS THEY SNEER
HE'LL SEE ALL OF THE VILE GRIMACES AS THEY ALL WALK AWAY AFTER ENJOYING LOOKING DOWN ON HIM
OFF INTO THE DISTANCE TOWARDS THE REST OF THEIR AMAZING LIVES

You have to seriously lack imagination and be extremely blue pilled, to think that what makes bullying bad is having your lunch money stolen, or being mocked, etc. That shit is easy mode when it comes to being an unwanted teen male in the midst of puberty, his torture has only begun, he's likely going to kill himself in the next few years

DEAR NORMIES, YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK:
You can legislate all you want about what you want to stop people from doing, but you can't legislate anything to FORCE THEM TO DO SOMETHING

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'D NEED TO DO TO TRULY END BULLYING

YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO BE HIS FRIEND
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO IGNORE BIOLOGY AND NOT SEE HIS PHYSICAL FORM AS UNAPPEALING OR EVEN REVOLTING
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANY GIRLS TO BE ATTRACTED TO HIM, TO SHOW HIM AFFECTION, TO DATE HIM, OR TO FUCK HIM

SO WHEN IT COMES TO THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER TO A TEENAGE AND ADULT MALE

NOBODY CAN FUCKING DO SHIT FOR HIM UNLESS THEY HAVE THE POWER TO REWRITE REALITY

ITS NOT EVEN OVER FOR HIM, IT NEVER BEGAN!

Isolation kills a man, it is better to be infamous then alone.

Social ostracization is a type of bullying

Just like @Master won't let me post in incel awards :feels:

Being completely ignored in all entirety would've still been preferable to my social experience up to now.

I don't get the rainbow text shit either way. But if otherwise left alone I could at least just fuck off and focus on enjoying my copes.