Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ricecels

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
asian-men-stereotypes-dating-desexualization

TLDR:

This asian girl used to reject all asian men:

"When friends tried to pair me up with the one Chinese guy in elementary school, as if we were meant to be because I was the only Chinese girl, I quickly became annoyed. And in high school, I very clearly remember a bunch of guys trying to introduce me to their Asian friend while I was waiting for the bus after school one day. I scoffed and walked away, irritated at the unspoken expectation that I should to stick to my own race."

But later she becomes self aware that she was doing that because she was ashamed of her own background and wanted to be white. She realised that:
1) She will never be white. Trying to erase your identity by associating yourself with people from a different group doesn't work.
2) She was basically admitting inferiority to white people
3) If she has any self-respect she should drop her white-only dating policy

Now she is dating an asian guy as well.

Of course she is still bluepilled, she thinks asian men are seen as unattractive because of their portrayal on the media when in reality it's because of their flat boneless faces. But I guess she reached the maximum level of self awareness that is possible for a normie. That's something.

TLDR:

"When friends tried to pair me up with the one Chinese guy in elementary school, as if we were meant to be because I was the only Chinese girl, I quickly became annoyed. And in high school, I very clearly remember a bunch of guys trying to introduce me to their Asian friend while I was waiting for the bus after school one day. I scoffed and walked away, irritated at the unspoken expectation that I should to stick to my own race."

But later she becomes self aware that she was doing that because she was ashamed of her own background and wanted to be white. She realised that:
1) She will never be white. Trying to erase your identity by associating yourself with people from a different group doesn't work.

Of course she is still bluepilled, she thinks asian men are seen as unattractive because of their portrayal on the media when in reality it's because of their flat boneless faces. But I guess she reached the maximum level of self awareness that is possible for a normie. That's something.
7CA3DF65 9FAC 4A52 BB20 D4F2B007E8CF

1 in a million.

There was a noodlewhore girl in my school who ditched her boyfreind who was a rice to date up with a 5psl white prettyboy, I hate ricewhores tbh.

TLDR:

This is not fucking lifefuel. This is the story of a noodle that had to settle for the corona infested scraps. US

women are not capable of introspection or reflection, she is lying

probably for ricecels

I'm not a ricecel