Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For StormfrontCels

As for Czechs i heard its because on average they are better looking than Poles or Slovaks.
Yup, there’s a lot more of you guys and you have a lot bigger diaspora, meaning that a lot more foreigners would’ve come into contact with your Chads and Stacies, and yet they had almost as many people voting for them as you guys, while we are a part of the massive sea of Slavceldom:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.

Yup, there’s a lot more of you guys and you have a lot bigger diaspora, meaning that a lot more foreigners would’ve come into contact with your Chads and Stacies, and yet they had almost as many people voting for them as you guys, while we are a part of the massive sea of Slavceldom:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.

View attachment 872604

Are Czechs and Slovaks even different ethnic groups?, i mean the languages from what i know are very simmilar, almost like 2 dialects of the same language.

the jews will pay for this. 6 million are rookie numbERs compared with what awaits them.
The Fuhrer was civilized and merciful toward the kikes. Muslims won't make the same mistake.

if poles where not such retards they'd be allying with russia same with any other eastern euro country create a reverse iron curtain to deal with western marxism and degeneracy.
Don't look up HIV rates in Russia.

if poles where not such retards they'd be allying with russia same with any other eastern euro country create a reverse iron curtain to deal with western marxism and degeneracy.
Russia is a shithole.

Don't look up HIV rates in Russia.
yeah Russia has a drug injection problem but I do not see how that is relevant to Poland screwing itself. Does Russia try and push abortion on Poland? What about troons? Niggers? Rapefugees? No that's Germany and the EU. If NATO/EU influence grows and Russian influence diminishes in eastern Europe then Poland and the rest of eastern Europe will be subjected to even more pressure from globohomo to submit.

View attachment 872604

Its based on a reddit poll and redditors are retards Sweden is the land of man jaws broad shoulders and problem glasses galore. I'd argue more Scandinavian toilets look like troons than anything. Unless the poll done was mostly asking toilets then I could justify Scandinavian nations scoring so high.

It's going to happen anywhere with birthrates bellow replacement rate. It will happen to all feminist countries eventually for reasons we know and the politically correct can only speculate.
It's brutal watching it happen. What's going to happen when all the immigrants feel the burn of hypergamy? Rape?

yeah Russia has a drug injection problem but I do not see how that is relevant to Poland screwing itself. Does Russia try and push abortion on Poland? What about troons? Niggers? Rapefugees? No that's Germany and the EU. If NATO/EU influence grows and Russian influence diminishes in eastern Europe then Poland and the rest of eastern Europe will be subjected to even more pressure from globohomo to submit.
It's really about choosing the lesser evil. Both the West and Russia are quite pro-immigration, with Russia being very openly thirldworldist recently, along with having a history of supporting anticolonialism during the Soviet times. As I already posted above:

Really, both are rather shit ideologically, but the West is rich and advanced, while Russia is poor and backwards, so it ultimately pays off to be closer to the West. For example, you can look at this article:

Whose creator is a Russian nationalist who has repeatedly supported the war, so it's not like he's a shill against his own country or anything. Or you can look at this analysis which he hadn't covered, looking at the rate of robotization with wage levels taken into account, according to which Russia has almost 90% less industrial robots, just one 10th, of what it should given its GDP and wages:

But Brazil, India, and Russia, even with their low wages, are laggards. India’s adoption is 66 percent below the expected rate, Brazil’s is 83 percent below, and Russia’s 88 percent below.

On the contrary, that analysis found that Czechia and Slovenia are the only European countries it looked at which have more robots than they should given their wages, while the rest of Europe lags behind in this area. Speaking of that, Estonia and Lithuania are currently absolute hotbeds for startups, with the former having more startups per capita than any other country in Europe, whether Western or Eastern, while the latter is ahead of the likes of UK and converging with its fellow Baltic country lately. Would those countries be in those same positions if they let Russia to still dominate them? I honestly doubt it.

I mean, here in Slovakia we will almost certainly get a pro-Russian government after the early elections in two weeks and we are the most Russia-positive EU country after Hungary, but I can't say that that's not the case because of our much more sluggish and less innovative economy than the above-mentioned countries. If we had as many millionaires as Czechia or Slovenia, or as many startup enterpreneurs as Estonia and Lithuania, I can definitely imagine support for Russia to have been lower here as we'd have more to lose from potentially lower contacts with the West.

Are Czechs and Slovaks even different ethnic groups?, i mean the languages from what i know are very simmilar, almost like 2 dialects of the same language.
Yes, it's quite widely agreed that they are, but the languages are so similar that I can understand why people wouldn't think so. They're probably the most similar languages in the EU at least, with this study on the intelligibility of European languages within their language families flat out calling them such, and finding the highest rates of intelligibility among all languages studied there among them:

In the Slavic language family, there is a lower mean intelligibility (27.6%) than in the other language families (40.0% for the Germanic group and 36.4% for the Romance group). Sixteen of the 30 language combinations show scores below 20%. Exceptions to the low scores are the mutual intelligibility between Czech and Slovak (92.7% and 95.0%), Croatian and Slovenian (43.7% and 79.4%) and, to some degree, Polish and Slovak (40.7% and 50.7%). From Table 4, it becomes clear that, together with Czech, Slovak is the best understood language (38.2% correct across all language combinations) and the Slovaks are also best at understanding the other languages (39.4%).
In the Slavic language family, five groups score above the 40% threshold. The Czech and Slovak speakers show a high level of mutual intelligibility, the highest of all tested European language combinations. Also, Slovene and Croatian are likely to be able to communicate successfully in the mode of receptive multilingualism and the same goes for speakers of Polish and Slovak. The rest of the Slavic listeners had rather low scores.

Mutual intelligibility between closely related languages in Europe

Its based on a reddit poll and redditors are retards Sweden is the land of man jaws broad shoulders and problem glasses galore. I'd argue more Scandinavian toilets look like troons than anything. Unless the poll done was mostly asking toilets then I could justify Scandinavian nations scoring so high.
That's also true, but frankly, I can't imagine many people rating those countries too differently:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Can the black woman speak czeckoSlovak :feelshaha:
Yeah, she had absolutely no problem speaking Czech. From what I've seen of the two episodes, the only linguistic problems there were with that white American immigrant guy who at the beginning paired up with one of the Slovak girls:feelswhat::feelsUgh:, cause he's only used to Czech and as a foreigner obviously doesn't really get that intuitive understanding of Slovak Czechs usually get (and vice versa) given the high intelligibility between the languages:feelshaha:.

All the non-White men there are incels, all the non-White toilets suck Slavic dick. Slavcels are literally benefiting from it and the brown guys will just commit suicide because they can't get pussy.

It's really about choosing the lesser evil. Both the West and Russia are quite pro-immigration, with Russia being very openly thirldworldist recently, along with having a history of supporting anticolonialism during the Soviet times. As I already posted above:
is it really the lesser evil? How much is Russia going to try to bully countries over their social policies? Its safe to say the west is becoming increasing unhinged in that regard. As regards to Russia they are not welcoming them in more just backing anti american dictators in africa and gaining a few Un voters to their side which is smart really. They wish to sell their grain and loan forgiveness well its Africans they are not known for fiscal responsibility and its better to give up former loans for future favors than just have them sit there unpaid. As for the tech advantage well china will have that soon enough. Its probably better to join the belt and road initiative and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

Last edited:
The business demand for cheap labour and cry wolf when white poles dont smile at that minimum wagie jobs. For every white pole that abandons ship they will import 3 blacks. Thats just how it is. Importing minorities hold many government benefits.

1- They pay social security,
2 It demoralizes the natives, and divides them.

Poland can be ultra whatever, but at the end of the day they will do whatever the folks at EU tell them to do in order to receive EU bazozoka funds. If Ursula calls the PM and says "your country is too white, you need 5 million blacks" they will import them, period, probably slowly ,like in Italy, to not upset the racists, but they dont eve have guns, so natives are powerless anyway.

is it really the lesser evil? How much is Russia going to try to bully countries over their social policies? Its safe to say the west is becoming increasing unhinged in that regard.
For those countries and others, it definitely is. Really, the thing is, after all the centuries of wars, ethnic cleansing, domination and so on, no matter how annoying the West might be, Russia will simply always be seen by those countries as the biggest existential threat they face. West might write strongly worded letters about how bigoted you are and offer you money if you fly the LGBT flag on at least a few buildings, but that simply pales in comparison with the history of imperial domination Russia has in the region, especially for the Baltics and Poland, which is a perception which the Russian government has never even tried to change.

Latvia's ex-PM said it pretty clearly in this interview, where he compared the way Russia is seen in EE to the way US is seen in LatAm:

“The countries that were formerly colonized may not necessarily care for the advice of the former colonies. Certainly in Latvia, we can understand this,” he said during a video interview from Riga. During a recent EU summit with Latin American countries “I realized that, actually, their perception of Europe was often a little bit like the Baltics’ perception of Russia,” he said.
In the same vein, Kariņš also compared the view that former French colonies can have of Paris, to the perception Latvians have of Moscow. “I suppose to … an old French colony, those people listening to what the French president has to say, may seem similar to a Latvian listening to what Putin has to say,” he argued.

That is a pretty good analogy, but I'd say that it falls rather flat when looking at the reality at the ground.

In my personal opinion only, the US is really just about the best thing that had ever happened to Latinos. A highly developed, world-leadingly advanced, extremely wealthy society that is not only reachable for them on foot, but is also ideologically dominated by people who seek moral absolution in letting in just about infinite number of immigrants and who believe that even something as basic as interning illegal migrants is a crime against humanity? It's a godsend to them.

And yet... they hate it, because of the historical instances of the US intervening in their countries by causing coups and so on.

Now compare that to how most of EE sees Russia, especially the wealthiest and most advanced countries. All the negative ways LatAm sees the US in, but even worse, because while the US almost never actually did any invading, Russia did a lot of it, along with supressing the cultures and languages of the conquered peoples, like the Baltic nations especially. Just compare the way Latinos are still seething about William Walker, with the centuries-long domination of Russia over its neighbours. It's two different worlds.

However, the biggest problem here is... there's just about no positives like LatAm has in regards to the US, such as it happily welcoming migrants from LatAm to replace the white population, and actually having a claim on being the leader of the region due to being much more advanced and wealthier than anybody else. Russia has none of that. Unlike with the US/LatAm situation, Russia is unquestionably much poorer, less developed and less technologically advanced when compared to most of EE, and especially so when compared to the richest countries here, that are also the most Russia-hating. Similarly, nobody from Europe, even from EE, is really trying to live in Russia. People from its (European) former colonies aren't pouring into Russia, Russians are pouring out of Russia and into European countries, while it's Central Asians that are coming in.

Combine that with just how badly those countries were treated under Russian control, and there really isn't any reason at all for Baltics, Czechs and Poles to like Russia in the slightest. From their POV, it's just an aggressive hellhole that, despite not being worth living in, is nevertheless trying to expand and subsume other countries into itself.

And I don't think they will ever change their opinion on that.

As for the tech advantage well china will have that soon enough. Its probably better to join the belt and road initiative and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
That I fully agree with. Would love to see Europe get more integrated with the rest of Eurasia, and given that we already see voices from countries as different as France and Bosnia murmuring about possibly joining BRICS and so on, I hope that will only continue.

For those countries and others, it definitely is. Really, the thing is, after all the centuries of wars, ethnic cleansing, domination and so on, no matter how annoying the West might be, Russia will simply always be seen by those countries as the biggest existential threat they face. West might write strongly worded letters about how bigoted you are and offer you money if you fly the LGBT flag on at least a few buildings, but that simply pales in comparison with the history of imperial domination Russia has in the region, especially for the Baltics and Poland, which is a perception which the Russian government has never even tried to change.

Latvia's ex-PM said it pretty clearly in this interview, where he compared the way Russia is seen in EE to the way US is seen in LatAm:

That is a pretty good analogy, but I'd say that it falls rather flat when looking at the reality at the ground.

In my personal opinion only, the US is really just about the best thing that had ever happened to Latinos. A highly developed, world-leadingly advanced, extremely wealthy society that is not only reachable for them on foot, but is also ideologically dominated by people who seek moral absolution in letting in just about infinite number of immigrants and who believe that even something as basic as interning illegal migrants is a crime against humanity? It's a godsend to them.

And yet... they hate it, because of the historical instances of the US intervening in their countries by causing coups and so on.

Now compare that to how most of EE sees Russia, especially the wealthiest and most advanced countries. All the negative ways LatAm sees the US in, but even worse, because while the US almost never actually did any invading, Russia did a lot of it, along with supressing the cultures and languages of the conquered peoples, like the Baltic nations especially. Just compare the way Latinos are still seething about William Walker, with the centuries-long domination of Russia over its neighbours. It's two different worlds.

However, the biggest problem here is... there's just about no positives like LatAm has in regards to the US, such as it happily welcoming migrants from LatAm to replace the white population, and actually having a claim on being the leader of the region due to being much more advanced and wealthier than anybody else. Russia has none of that. Unlike with the US/LatAm situation, Russia is unquestionably much poorer, less developed and less technologically advanced when compared to most of EE, and especially so when compared to the richest countries here, that are also the most Russia-hating. Similarly, nobody from Europe, even from EE, is really trying to live in Russia. People from its (European) former colonies aren't pouring into Russia, Russians are pouring out of Russia and into European countries, while it's Central Asians that are coming in.

Combine that with just how badly those countries were treated under Russian control, and there really isn't any reason at all for Baltics, Czechs and Poles to like Russia in the slightest. From their POV, it's just an aggressive hellhole that, despite not being worth living in, is nevertheless trying to expand and subsume other countries into itself.

And I don't think they will ever change their opinion on that.

That I fully agree with. Would love to see Europe get more integrated with the rest of Eurasia, and given that we already see voices from countries as different as France and Bosnia murmuring about possibly joining BRICS and so on, I hope that will only continue.
In Poland alot of people hated the Russian state but felt some kinship to the Russians as a people, ofc the War changed this.

In Poland alot of people hated the Russian state but felt some kinship to the Russians as a people, ofc the War changed this.
I can imagine that. I remember reading posts from Estonian posters on /pol/ saying how bizarre it was to see decades of ethnic integration of Russians just fall apart overnight like it never happened after the war started.

Why do the families of Putin and the rest of the oligarchs live in the West?
It appears that they prefer to be around niggers, troons, and rapefugees than Russians in Russia.

Why do the families of Putin and the rest of the oligarchs live in the West?
It appears that they prefer to be around niggers, troons, and rapefugees than Russians in Russia.
the rich in the west don't even deal with niggers or rapefugees they live in gated mansions or gated communities and i doubt any of them are really forced to deal with the general pop at all.

the rich in the west don't even deal with niggers or rapefugees they live in gated mansions or gated communities and i doubt any of them are really forced to deal with the general pop at all.
The Western elite is extremely woke. They rather be around woke scolds than Russians.

The Western elite is extremely woke. They rather be around woke scolds than Russians.
The western elite love diversity just not in their neighborhood go look at how any gated community votes in the usa always extremely democrat and these people will shriek border control is racist and walls are racist the left is nothing but double standards.

The western elite love diversity just not in their neighborhood go look at how any gated community votes in the usa always extremely democrat and these people will shriek border control is racist and walls are racist the left is nothing but double standards.
Western elites love trannies and fags, to the point where they'll castrate their own children to get into the alphabet club. The same goes for the Russian elites, who prefer western trannies and fags over their own people.

We get it Ahmed. You feel inferior to white men and must feel like you can actually get a one up on them when your people risk limb and life to live as janitors in Europe.
European elites want ethnics to stabilise their population so their economies can function? Are you a Ricecel?