Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fortnite is following me everywhere I go

kikoton

kikoton

Greycel
I mean it's actually a fun game to play when you don't have anything else to do, but does it actually deserve to be so popular? I mean even fucking Drake plays it, what do you fellas think?

You mean Fortnormie?

no, it's ridiculous

then again the only shooters i play is like cs so.

I've been exclusively playing it with my friends on xbox, people try so fucking hard.

If you see a John Wick skin run far away

It was fun solo for about 3 hours. now it's only fun if I play with a friend

Nah Fortnite deserves what it has. Even if it is NormieNite you should still play it. Show those normies that fat loners will always win in somethings.

dont fall for it.
when you're done, you'll step out a 47yr old virgin, just like Tim Sweeney (CEO of Epic Games).
Screen Shot 2018 05 22 at 95221

Dude that game is for young people, I can't aim that good :(

the amount of rengeposters are increasing i see

it's okay i guess, it will die eventually

I absolutely hate the game, mainly because win shit at it. And some of the bullshit is rediculouse, one time I had full shield and Health but the guy still one hit killed me with a shotgun before I even saw him.

typical normie fag annual gaming trend. 2016 was pokemon go. 2017 was clash royale. now its fortnite.

Screw normienite. It's one of those stupid fad games, just like Pokemon GO. Funny how with that one people who actually played mainline Pokemon games as adults were viewed as degenerates but playing that game is perfectly alright. I'm really mad now.

I like Fortnite I'm trying to get better at it I always panic when someone is building towards me. My aim is good tho once I get better at building I'll be pretty good

still haven't played and I have no interest tbh.

I can't stand popular normies games sometimes overwatch, fortnite, pubg all overrated normie trash games.

Gay retarded normie game, I was planning to just mass teamkill the normies on it until they got rid of teamkilling. Real truecels play the original Delta Force with one other friend via RS-232 56k dialup modem.

Gay retarded normie game, I was planning to just mass teamkill the normies on it until they got rid of teamkilling.
This used to be a thing in the game? Fuck, would have made it worth playing.

That game is for nerds who still play minecraft

This used to be a thing in the game? Fuck, would have made it worth playing.
Yeah, when it first started. It's a shame they got rid of it tbh.

Play old, archaic and obscure classic incelcore vidya, instead

Co worker keeps telling me to play it. Took one look at it and decided id never play that shit.

Its fun when playing with friends, but boring as shit when playing alone.

We need an Incel fortnite team to ruin normies' days.

kids like it so its the new thing i dont have any more to say about it other than it looks fun

What's the point in playing a game infested with females and chadlites? It seems ridiculous and goes to show how some games have exceeded the popularity of other forms of media.

honestly the game is fucking dreadful, holy fucking shit!

What's the point in playing a game infested with females and chadlites? It seems ridiculous and goes to show how some games have exceeded the popularity of other forms of media.
chadlites dont play kek

its only kids, normies, and foids(bc female gamer teehee or to e-whore)
honestly the game is fucking dreadful, holy fucking shit!
tbh tbh its just bc its free, game has wordt mechanics ive seen

He was actually one of the first to pop in my mind
i know you knew what hotline bling was

or gods plan
I have only heard of hotline bling from a meme, never seen it. Also don't know gods plan. I don't listen to the radio or watch t.v.
Also never heard of gods plan.

I have never played this game once

Too cartoony for my taste. I like gritty stuff. Pubg is way better I'll play that the whole day

fortnight is only popular because normies and little kids can run it on their shitty laptops, plus its free

if pubg was free and better optimized it would be way more popular

keep it that way, its literally all RNG
I am mainly into rhythm games & JRPGs.
I played some first person shooters back then (CSGO and Black ops 2 ) but I personally hate third person shooters.

fortnight is only popular because normies and little kids can run it on their shitty laptops, plus its free

if pubg was free and better optimized it would be way more popular
pubg is a buggy mess