Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fortnite is following me everywhere I go

I am mainly into rhythm games & JRPGs.
I played some first person shooters back then (CSGO and Black ops 2 ) but I personally hate third person shooters.
yeah they are cancer, i like to ADS and know what im shooting at will die, not some bs cursor where my bullets fly everywhere jfl its all luck

Video games are for normies in first place, except the degenerate furry role-play where you dress as multi penis lesbian dragon and LARP with other fuckheads. Even the Japanese anime dating games are being played by Let's Play chads.
Video games are for normies in first place, except the degenerate furry role-play where you dress as multi penis lesbian dragon and LARP with other fuckheads. Even the Japanese anime dating games are being played by Let's Play chads.

Terrible trash game.

theres no SKS...

THERES NO SKS

fuck fornite.

Game is absolute trash and the fucking morons who like it are braindead, entertainment starved retards.

I've been exclusively playing it with my friends on xbox, people try so fucking hard.

If you see a John Wick skin run far away
how many wins do you have bro?

honestly the game is fucking dreadful, holy fucking shit!

Cartoony graphics, shit gameplay, EXTREMELY demanding on computers etc.

I will never understand how people don't just get killed instantly, like I do, from far away because there are a million spots someone can shoot you from without you being able to see them

Cartoony graphics, shit gameplay, EXTREMELY demanding on computers etc.

I will never understand how people don't just get killed instantly, like I do, from far away because there are a million spots someone can shoot you from without you being able to see them
gameplay isnt too bad anymore
if its demanding on your pc just throw that shit away
stop being a noob

gameplay isnt too bad anymore
if its demanding on your pc just throw that shit away
stop being a noob

Satire? My friend's computer is from 2014 and isn't good enough

Ofc my computer can run it but if I set it to medium graphics it will lag so nice non-sequitur fallacy, just because the graphics are bad doesn't mean my computer will have an easy time, it can run games with very good graphics from 2010 but not fortnite

About the gameplay: you play an FPS, you run into someone else who is an enemy, and what do you do? Build something to make the gameplay more vague and luck based? No thanks, I don't see how building walls like that can be enjoyable for anyone, no one wants/expects that out of an FPS

Still trying to learn how to build as soon as I get shot
me too. im a decent builder but i have a first person shooter mindset. i just get down and start shooting and forget how to build when i get in fights.

you'll get better though. pretty soon you might be one of those tryhards you complained about lol

me too. im a decent builder but i have a first person shooter mindset. i just get down and start shooting and forget how to build when i get in fights.

you'll get better though. pretty soon you might be one of those tryhards you complained about lol
Lol, I'm only playing it during the summer drought, once COD, pokemon and red dead come out I'm done with fort

I mean it's actually a fun game to play when you don't have anything else to do, but does it actually deserve to be so popular? I mean even fucking Drake plays it, what do you fellas think?

Never touched it, never will. Its massively popular because its popular. Braindead faggots see their faggot friends playing it, so they hop on the bandwagon too like the sheep they are. Its the same shit with overwatch, league of faggots, countershit, any of the gigantically popular shit. Its just popular because everyone's friends play it so they join too.

I can't stand popular normies games sometimes overwatch, fortnite, pubg all overrated normie trash games.
Me neither and also the Pokemon GO that went crazy! And then it all stops because it´s not "popular" anymore, the sheep are so pathetic

Lol, I'm only playing it during the summer drought, once COD, pokemon and red dead come out I'm done with fort
same. except for me its red dead and bf5

Satire? My friend's computer is from 2014 and isn't good enough

Ofc my computer can run it but if I set it to medium graphics it will lag so nice non-sequitur fallacy, just because the graphics are bad doesn't mean my computer will have an easy time, it can run games with very good graphics from 2010 but not fortnite

About the gameplay: you play an FPS, you run into someone else who is an enemy, and what do you do? Build something to make the gameplay more vague and luck based? No thanks, I don't see how building walls like that can be enjoyable for anyone, no one wants/expects that out of an FPS
my pc is barely $400 with fans that dont work anymore and i can get 100-200 fps when unlocked