Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

found a 5'4" Asian donor at the sperm bank

Why were you browsing a sperm bank :feelswhat:

Why were you browsing a sperm bank :feelswhat:
Was curious how much they pay. And how it works. A curious mind is always learning

We already jack off for free, might as well get paid for it right?

Found the gigachad donor :feelsohgod:

"Jagger is very tall standing at 6’5” and a medium build. He has light brown wavy hair, green eyes with fair skin and keeps a clean look.
He works full time as an insurance broker and his goal is to build his own insurance agency. Jagger is known as the big friendly giant around here. He has an outgoing personality and a great sense of humor. During his free time, he likes to golf, hike and be outdoors"

Found the gigachad donor :feelsohgod:

"Jagger is very tall standing at 6’5” and a medium build. He has light brown wavy hair, green eyes with fair skin and keeps a clean look.
He works full time as an insurance broker and his goal is to build his own insurance agency. Jagger is known as the big friendly giant around here. He has an outgoing personality and a great sense of humor. During his free time, he likes to golf, hike and be outdoors"

NTpill, even when selecting Chad's sperm, they ask for an extroverted man.

i thought they banned manlets from sperm donation

I often think this might be a reasonable way to pass on my genes as I think that is kind of... your biological imperative.

But it feels like cheating, lol

And I don't know if it's entirely moral either.

Maybe I should do this.

Kike, not short, okay height (not chad height). There’s no option that lets them see my subhuman face jfl. That’s my main death sentence point.

The sperm bank should be awarded a medal for letting that manlet donate.

The sperm bank should be awarded a medal for letting that manlet donate.
True

Was wondering, You think from his description that the 6'5 green eyed wavy hair white business man who donated is a chad?

Don’t let sperm banks fool you.

They threw that subpar gene goo in the trash the second he walked out building. Sperm banks are 6ft+ white Chad only. If they kept it for some reason… we all know it will never be used

I often think this might be a reasonable way to pass on my genes as I think that is kind of... your biological imperative.

But it feels like cheating, lol

And I don't know if it's entirely moral either.
it ain't moral, because a brother can sleep with his sister unknowningly and producte a giga incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back