Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a way to hurt people without getting them mad

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
Hi! I guess i will share this story. I have recently been using my past as mma fighters ( 8 years of MMA, from 10 to 18 ) to act aggressive at foids or dudes. I never tought i would catch more popularity actualualizing the sentence "i can hurt you with two fingers" and then doing it on them. Most get hurt but do nothing or are amazed/scared. With this techniques i touched alot of tits.

Don't know what you mean but sounds based :feelsLSD:

Damn with looking threatening/crazy can you do so much funny stuff to normies
Yes. And they will excuse it as being crazy. Italian culture has it's advantages

Yes. And they will excuse it as being crazy. Italian culture has it's advantages
Do you also have weapons with you to give off more crazy vibes or do you dress special

below 100 post greycels at it again :feelshaha:

Yes, show em normand with your strenght +40

Do you also have weapons with you to give off more crazy vibes or do you dress special
I always dress black and skanky clothes like i don’t wanna blend in enough. Also got a knofe but i don’t carry it around

I always dress black and skanky clothes like i don’t wanna blend in enough. Also got a knofe but i don’t carry it around
Got any tips how to look/act more threatening?

Can you record it? It would make nice content. :feelsPop: