Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found another cringe Passport Bro

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Imagine having this jawline and still having to go overseas to find a wife. Most of his subscribers are Asian-Burgercels who can't stop coping:

Bottom tier Asian men regularly Slavmax, but here you have a Changlite (literally named Zhang, the Pinyin reading of Chang) who has to make his entire personality about paying for sex using his passport.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Glh5AtJMugU?feature=share

Despite being a Redpill Passport Bro he's actually Blackpilled:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/n5zPYq35uJU?feature=share

Unlike most guys who go to Slavia this guy knows that attraction is hard work and 100% looks.

My guess is that he knows that he could do better for himself overseas and that toilets are easier. Judging by the title of his videos he LITERALLY only went there for looks. I'd be happy with an obese Ukrainian single mother, this guy only wants a Stacy that's horny 24/7. This guy would be a 7/10 (Changlite) in America but morphs into a 9/10 abroad simply because of the eagle on his passport, that's it.

People call me pathetic, but at least I wouldn't go overseas if I could get ugly toilets here, I just get none. This guy Zhangster is superficial, that's pathetic.

chang slaying, you're just jealous

at least i mog him in number of subscribers :V

I feel so bad for Ukraine, they don't deserve this

Well even ricecels needs a win every now and then, good for him, hope she won't divorcerape him or otherwise ruin him but I wouldn't bet on it

Dnw but it appears he hires those girls to appear and pose in his videos, just like a lot of PUA content creators do.

He seems to be hanging out with whores, 'barracudas' as we call them here. They are the worst of the worst.

Only the rich cucks go for them mostly.

Calling them representative of the average East Euro woman is like calling Nicki Minaj the average American woman. By this point they are more plastic than human.

He seems to be a PUA grifter for ricecels, besides that I wouldn't say what he does is novel in any way.

ultimate simp right here:

1664037577116271m