Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Found this Florida beach channel and all I see are young Anglo whites (90% white). America is not becoming brown as conservatives might believe.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

You can watch ANY of the videos on their channel and you'll consistently find that these beaches are over 90% Anglo white.

Last edited:
56% non-hispanic white population lol
For the longest time, I've believed in the le 56% meme and the replacement of whites. I do still believe that its happening but white numbers are still very very high. When I was at a Minnesota airport, I barely saw any blacks or other shitskins. 56% is the proportion of whites, not the total raw number. I think the non-white populations are growing in the ghettos pockets of the metros.

For the longest time, I've believed in the le 56% meme and the replacement of whites. I do still believe that its happening but white numbers are still very very high. When I was at a Minnesota airport, I barely saw any blacks or other shitskins. 56% is the proportion of whites, not the total raw number. I think the non-white populations are growing in the ghettos pockets of the metros.
True, the niggers will eventually wipe themselves out into extinction because their abortion rates are higher than their birth rates. They're also killing themselves with the highest murder rates in the united states (90% of people murdered by blacks are black).

the niggers will eventually wipe themselves out into extinction because their abortion rates are higher than their birth rates.
One can hope.

Wish i lived there

True, the niggers will eventually wipe themselves out into extinction because their abortion rates are higher than their birth rates. They're also killing themselves with the highest murder rates in the united states (90% of people murdered by blacks are black).
the cumskin cuckservatives are helping them by banning abortions :feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

someone should park an ice cream truck full of fertilizers there :feelsthink:
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

the cumskin cuckservatives are helping them by banning abortions :feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Yeah its a double edged sword tbh. Best thing would be for nigs to move from the south to blue states. Problem is, blue states are expensive. Hopefully Democrat governors will arrange for all expenses paid abortion tourism for blacks to their states.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back