Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Found this on quora, sums my thoughts on mongoloids

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
''
As another answer said, it's true, that Asians love to buy into the model minority. They are very constantly money, status and power hungry because it will put them up there with Whites and some even want to go above White people.

They love to support the “good stereotypes”: being the smartest people ever, being the most powerful race on the planet, acting like the best thing since slice bread. This constantly supporting of these stereotypes and the model minority by the Asian community in turn makes them extremely racist and look down on every other race besides White people, because White people are already at the top.

This is not mistaken identity as another answer claims, it's pure racism. There's a way to be good at something while not looking down on others or certain racial groups. Example: Blacks are good at sports but they don't look down on others for not being good at it. Asians are good at math but they look down on any other people who aren't good at it and even disown those of their own race who aren't good at it.

Asian people, please stop all this bullshit and confront your guys created racism. Everyone is sick of it. We know Asians don't like to be confrontational, even with their own problems. It's time you guys face this and try to get rid of it or else you guys will forever be viewed /be racist.

''

sadly we live in now asian worship world filled with anime and kpop

especially second paragraph is very true, they love to brag ( even on this forum )

also by asians i mean East asia, SEA and central asia, curries are sadly despised by everyone and definitely not ''cool''

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@starcrapoo

@Lv99_BixNood

@BasedRiceBro

@JayGoptri

''
As another answer said, it's true, that Asians love to buy into the model minority. They are very constantly money, status and power hungry because it will put them up there with Whites and some even want to go above White people.

They love to support the “good stereotypes”: being the smartest people ever, being the most powerful race on the planet, acting like the best thing since slice bread. This constantly supporting of these stereotypes and the model minority by the Asian community in turn makes them extremely racist and look down on every other race besides White people, because White people are already at the top.

This is not mistaken identity as another answer claims, it's pure racism. There's a way to be good at something while not looking down on others or certain racial groups. Example: Blacks are good at sports but they don't look down on others for not being good at it. Asians are good at math but they look down on any other people who aren't good at it and even disown those of their own race who aren't good at it.

Asian people, please stop all this bullshit and confront your guys created racism. Everyone is sick of it. We know Asians don't like to be confrontational, even with their own problems. It's time you guys face this and try to get rid of it or else you guys will forever be viewed /be racist.

''

especially second paragraph is very true, they love to brag ( even on this forum )

also by asians i mean East asia, SEA and central asia, curries are sadly despised by everyone and definitely not ''cool''

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@starcrapoo

@Lv99_BixNood

@BasedRiceBro

@JayGoptri
Asians have high parental investment. Slow life history
Blacks opposite fast life history more sexual partners less investment

Rice are basically a endangered species like Native Americans they have less twinning rates and smaller litter size (like south Americans )

Difference is rice have higher population cos of agriculture.
But they don't have the diseases of Africa so whites exploit Asia for their sexual benefit

Asians have high parental investment. Slow life history
Blacks opposite fast life history more sexual partners less investment

Rice are basically a endangered species like Native Americans they have less twinning rates and smaller litter size (like south Americans )

Difference is rice have higher population cos of agriculture.
But they don't have the diseases of Africa so whites exploit Asia for their sexual benefit
no shit most of here known that they have slow life history
and ricemen arent edangered like you said they have 'higher' population...china itself has 1.4 million of people

and back to what this guy said in this post it's all true, they really love to brag but not in anglo way really, they still want have their 'oppresed minority' in american society ( anglosphere really ). Mainland ones too even more especially han chinese.

Also Asians didn't create racism. It only seems that way cos whites created this global multicultural environment

I have a big brow ridge so I'm less racist than other Asians

Rice mind their own business and only defend themselves when attacked by barbarians

Also Asians didn't create racism. It only seems that way cos whites created this global multicultural environment

I have a big brow ridge so I'm less racist than other Asians

Rice mind their own business and only defend themselves when attacked by barbarians
racism wasn't created by anyone, actually there no such thing at least what everyone thinks it is, xenophobia is natural and everyone has it

racism wasn't created by anyone, actually there no such thing at least what everyone thinks it is, xenophobia is natural and everyone has it
Asians have low self esteem generally
Blacks have lower iQ but they have extremely high self esteem
Confident and extraverted

Jews and curries are the moggers in West
Asians are just low status robots

Mongoloids is what happens when people live in extreme cold for too long

Yeah and shorter limbs and more body fat , longer torsos
smaller dick etc
Some Africans have it like the bantus of South africa
it's more complicated, phenotypes are bit more complicated

used to be white natsoc but i realized that white race isn't ideal as many say here, neither asians, blacks, curries, arabs
the truth is that many should be more self critical about their 'own'

Asian women are the problem they take advantage of their fetish
it's more complicated, phenotypes are bit more complicated

used to be white natsoc but i realized that white race isn't ideal as many say here, neither asians, blacks, curries, arabs
the truth is that many should be more self critical about their 'own'

Asian women are the problem they take advantage of their fetish
i think so too, they complain about it but it's like any women complaining about men, they will just put facade and take advantage of their priviledge

no shit most of here known that they have slow life history
and ricemen arent edangered like you said they have 'higher' population...china itself has 1.4 million of people

and back to what this guy said in this post it's all true, they really love to brag but not in anglo way really, they still want have their 'oppresed minority' in american society ( anglosphere really ). Mainland ones too even more especially han chinese.
Yeah I'm han Chinese so maybe some truth
But that's because we were the middle kingdom and we were like Rome in Asia.

I cope with that but most people speak of China like it's a paper tiger.

last 150 of east asia was dominated by japan cause modernization, they gained technological advantage and in general century of humilation

last 150 of east asia was dominated by japan cause modernization, they gained technological advantage and in general century of humilation
Japs have Ainu DNA which are like caucasoid

it's OK to be racist

It's just we are more evolved than others, thrown into a world filled with barbarians, and the trash noodles who fall for it.

they are fine and fun to talk with tbh (from my facebook experience), EE on the other hand always compare themselves with you to see if they are "better" than you or not.

It's just we are more evolved than others, thrown into a world filled with barbarians, and the trash noodles who fall for it.
first civilizations were founded in middle east, agriculture started here earlier thatn in china

maybe you arent so superior ?>

chinkoids unironically believe that ancient ching chongs invented everything :forcedsmile::lul:
i mean they believe really that they are most evolved really

it's retarded, chinese civilization was impressive but really just look at state of japan, korea and best korea

japan and worst korea were shitholes for most part of their history, korea started to be relevant only 30 years ago ( let's be real american tits are good to suck as both jap and korean nationalist might admit soo ), while best korea is totally hellish shithole ?

chinkoids unironically believe that ancient ching chongs invented everything :forcedsmile::lul:
I mean, they were pretty advanced for 1000 B.C. standards. Sadly the Near East and Europe had surpassed them by the time of Christ.

first civilizations were founded in middle east, agriculture started here earlier thatn in china

maybe you arent so superior ?>
Perhaps I viewed this with a bias, but I believe civilizations can degenerate/improve over time (due to luck or whatever). For example, Rome and Greece were extremely prosperous states, but due to unfortunate events, demoted to the backwater among Balkans (Balkan users are gonna kill me for this LOL)

Middle east and India were among the great empires that existed, a testimony to the fact that we still have arbaic numbers these days. But they have been degenerated to war-making.

When I said that we are "more evolved" than others, that means we are (on a collective level) more civilized. That is an undeniable fact, but civilization is what got rices cucked on a globalized environment.

For example, consider the mongols. Less civilized, but can overtake a "higher" civilization.

I wish I made my point with "more evolved", and that it isn't always a good thing in the wild west that is the globalized world.

''

''

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@starcrapoo

@Lv99_BixNood

@BasedRiceBro

@JayGoptri
Nah not entirely true at all. We asians just do what comes natural to us. That is to mindlessly work hard like drones whether that be work or study.

Doing those things also gives a level of comfort and security.

Also, I wouldn't say that we look down on others who don't work as hard or study as hard. We just think different strokes for different folks. Non-Asians find other ways to keep themselves happy. Blacks, buying expensive shoes or cars when they can't even afford it. Whites, constantly going on road trips or vacations wasting time and money.

it's retarded, chinese civilization was impressive but really just look at state of japan, korea and best korea

japan and worst korea were shitholes for most part of their history, korea started to be relevant only 30 years ago ( let's be real american tits are good to suck as both jap and korean nationalist might admit soo ), while best korea is totally hellish shithole ?
Every ethnicity has ethnocentrism
look at jews and muslims

''

''

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@starcrapoo

@Lv99_BixNood

@BasedRiceBro

@JayGoptri
Listen, you are clearly a mental patient who feels usurped by non-whites and needed to remind yourself that you are white. You are babbling about nothing as usual. I asked you long ago to try hard not to tag me. Why would you tag somebody who has told you to go away many times? Is your Schizophrenia still untreated? Please, stay focused man. You shouldn't be worrying about all this on this website, iny opinion, which you should hees, because you knew enough to tag me. So listen !

Listen, you are clearly a mental patient who feels usurped by non-whites and needed to remind yourself that you are white. You are babbling about nothing as usual. I asked you long ago to try hard not to tag me. Why would you tag somebody who has told you to go away many times? Is your Schizophrenia still untreated? Please, stay focused man. You shouldn't be worrying about all this on this website, iny opinion, which you should hees, because you knew enough to tag me. So listen !
Nah

It seems that Japan always had a well organized society. They were already highly educated and well read in XVIII or XIX century.

It seems that Japan always had a well organized society. They were already highly educated and well read in XVIII or XIX century.
maybe, you might be more well known in this topic :yes: