Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's no such thing as a "Chang"

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★
Ricecels, cope with "muh kpop" but every single kpop star is a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed tranny faggot. Kpop slightly improved the reputation of Asians, but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the second lowest SMV, just above Niggers.( I would argue even niggers mog them because, of height and muscle) Asians are capped at 6/10, that's the most attractive they can be be, because, they lack causcaian skulls.

That's why they have to get a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian. Even " muh good skin" is cope, because, if that's true why do they wear makeup? Only Mentally ill 13 year old girls are attracted to kpop faggots.

Last edited:
I think guys like Bruce Lee could be classified as chang-lites.

Although he was not tall, he had a very good physique and a square jaw.

Chinkfags are just one wig away to be able to LARP as foids and noodlewhores are one haircut away to LARP as men.

@Biowaste Removal
@starcrapoo
@Lv99_BixNood

Height doesn't matter if you have a good face. Johnny depp is a good example of that. Literally Every comment on videos featuring him, Bradd pitt and dicaprio is talking about him. But he is white.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven

i think it is discusting that women prefer nigger over asians. I think every normal man would prefer an asian woman than a black woman.

@Cayden Zhang thoughts?

Chinkfags are just one wig away to be able to LARP as foids and noodlewhores are one haircut away to LARP as men.
sadly this is the case, i often look at some noodlewhores and realize it's only the haircut that helps me tell them apart from men

i think it is discusting that women prefer nigger over asians. I think every normal man would prefer an asian woman than a black woman.
Nah, I'll take a somalian or habesha woman over a surgerymaxxed, skin bleached noodlewhore. Blacks who are mixed with white or Arabs like habesha are hot

sadly this is the case, i often look at some noodlewhores and realize it's only the haircut that helps me tell them apart from men
Which is why r/Asianmasculinty exists

The only chad asians that exist are either hapas, turks, or Polynesians. East asians can never ever ever ever be chad

Nah he isn't chad lite.
Trannies are common in Asia for a reason. Because it's easier for them to pass

Black woman are far Sevier than noodle whores.

And black women will give you chad sons, asian women can't do that

84238a19 64af 4bb1 b8a9 3aa414bb4664

Trannies are common in Asia for a reason. Because it's easier for them to pass
The competition for whitu cocku is fierce. The war between ricecels and noodlewhores will be the one for the ages.

The only chad asians that exist are either hapas, turks, or Polynesians. East asians can never ever ever ever be chad
So basically, the more middle eastern/white blood the better. Because to be chad you need to have casuacian features, which kpop trannies don't have naturally.

Ricecels, cope with "muh kpop" but every single kpop star is a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed tranny faggot. Kpop slightly improved the reputation of Asians, but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the second lowest SMV, just above Niggers.( I would argue even niggers mog them because, of height and muscle) Asians are capped at 6/10, that's the most attractive they can be be, because, they lack causcaian skulls.

That's why they have to get a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian. Even " muh good skin" is cope, because, if that's true why do they wear makeup? Only Mentally ill 13 year old girls are attracted to kpop faggots.
Bruh look up 'Alex Liandi' on Google. That's a chang.

Bruh look up 'Alex Liandi' on Google. That's a chang.
So, is Kevin kreider. And he gets lower matches then, white Normies. But I'll look up this guy.

Not really. Many Asian Chads exist. That Korean soccer player Cho Geu Sung became very popular with Hispanic and Arab women after his performance in Qatar World Cup

Not really. Many Asian Chads exist. That Korean soccer player Cho Geu Sung became very popular with Hispanic and Arab women after his performance in Qatar World Cup
Korea is the surgery capital of the world

Korea is the surgery capital of the world
Surgery or not Chad is Chad lmao. If height increasing surgeries were more common all manlets would be doing that shit. The fact they did that wouldn't affect their smv increase from the surgery. Better to be a. Artificial chad than a natural inkie or normie.

Alex Landi (born September 28, 1992) is an American actor and model of Korean-Italian descent, best known for his role as Dr. Nico Kim on ABC's Grey's Anatomy and Station 19. He is mixed, so it doesn't count

Alex Landi (born September 28, 1992) is an American actor and model of Korean-Italian descent, best known for his role as Dr. Nico Kim on ABC's Grey's Anatomy and Station 19. He is mixed, so it doesn't count
Okay look up Cho Geu Sung, Kenta Sakurai, Simonas Pham

The competition for whitu cocku is fierce. The war between ricecels and noodlewhores will be the one for the ages.
You joke, but that is truth. Even faggot asians want white cocku onry. I was watching a youtube video (4 hours of WMAF) I think it was called that. And one of the clips in that video was a bunch of gay rice chimpanzees discussing how, among gay asian men, they all prefer having their yellow buttholes stretched nice and wide by white cocku instead of yellow cocku.

This is actually one of the MANY reasons why I have zero sympathy for rice monkeys. They are the most white worshipping, miserable species on this planet, to the point that even the MEN worship white men. Even NIGGERS have more self worth than them.

Height doesn't matter if you have a good face. Johnny depp is a good example of that. Literally Every comment on videos featuring him, Bradd pitt and dicaprio is talking about him. But he is white.
Bluepilled and low IQ

Keep rotting on .is while prime jailbaits thirst over kpop maxxed fags you fucking racebaiting retard lol

I mean, there's 3 billion of them, obviouslt SOME will exist. Please learn what a hyperbole is.

And yeah, this guy is 6'2, but even his face is still ugly af. I mog him facially. And that's assuming he hasn't already done surgeries.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I jusr rechecked, and this wikipedia picture with him pale as snow is fake as fuck, he's actually brown AF in reality! Fucking lying gook!

You joke, but that is truth. Even faggot asians want white cocku onry. I was watching a youtube video (4 hours of WMAF) I think it was called that. And one of the clips in that video was a bunch of gay rice chimpanzees discussing how, among gay asian men, they all prefer having their yellow buttholes stretched nice and wide by white cocku instead of yellow cocku.

This is actually one of the MANY reasons why I have zero sympathy for rice monkeys. They are the most white worshipping, miserable species on this planet, to the point that even the MEN worship white men. Even NIGGERS have more self worth than them.
Who would've thought the race that was conquered the least by whites ended up being the biggest white-worshippers jfl.

Keep rotting on .is while prime jailbaits thirst over kpop maxxed fags you fucking racebaiting retard lol.
I'm not jealous of trannies who have to get surgery and fraud like shit to look good.

No, they would give me brown sons. At least asian woman can give me high IQ kids.
You won't be getting high IQ kids jfl

Tyrone mulatto son >>>>>> mentally ill ER son.

Who would've thought the race that was conquered the least by whites ended up being the biggest white-worshippers jfl.
They worship whites because, they're the least casuacian along with blacks.

And yeah, this guy is 6'2, but even his face is still ugly af. I mog him facially. And that's assuming he hasn't already done surgeries.
Please, don't forget that he probably got a million surgeries, plus bleached his skin and is wearing makeup.

every race has chads

I jusr rechecked, and this wikipedia picture with him pale as snow is fake as fuck, he's actually brown AF in reality! Fucking lying gook!
Chinks, when they stop applying whitening creams and spend time in the sun.

I mean, there's 3 billion of them, obviouslt SOME will exist. Please learn what a hyperbole is.
There are way way more Kchangs than chads from certain other races. Korea is a literal fempat destination after all.
I mog him facially

View attachment 1144347
And ? Makes him look more exotic if anything.

they are not changs tho,