Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's no such thing as a "Chang"

I'm not jealous of trannies who have to get surgery and fraud like shit to look good.
It doesn't matter what you think, what matters is what FOIDS think, which is why those fags are getting laid with prime fertile girls

Height is a sign of sexual dimorphism, height is always more important than face
Then, why does Johnny depp mogg both of them(women prefer him) and I didn't say height didn't matter. Face is more important, but obviously, you can't be a turbomanlet.

Then, show me these "changs"

lol apparently this guy was the first super model from asia, and now hes dead,

It doesn't matter what you think, what matters is what FOIDS think, which is why those fags are getting laid with prime fertile girls
"prime" fertile girls, theyre usually just fat black and white women, ive seen bts women before

Who would've thought the race that was conquered the least by whites ended up being the biggest white-worshippers jfl.
It's not that hard to understand actually. Races conquered by Whites naturally ended up inheritting some white blood.

You see this with African Americans how they're 22% white on average
Or how many North Africans have Italian blood due to Roman empire
Or how many Levantines have Greek blood due to Hellenization.
Or even with Indians and how they were conquered by Aryans, Iranians, and British.

All these people had the chance to racemix with whites and improve their genes, thus they have less of an inferiority complex compared to gooks and chinks. Whereas with ricecucks, because they managed to fend of Europeans due to their sheer numbers, they avoided (unfortunatley for them) racemixing with Europeans.

Imagine if, for example, Russia had managed to conquer Japan during the world wars. You would now have a bunch of Russian/Japanese hapas running around, but no, that didn't happen. The Nips managed to mantain their mongoloid blood

Girls won't give a shit when a white chad who doesn't shower walks in.

They worship whites because, they're the least casuacian along with blacks.
That's not actually true. Blacks are in fact more Caucasion than Asians are. Many west africans, cushites, south africans, and of course, african americans, have Eurasian DNA from Europeans/Arabs mixing with them. Even in Nigeria you can find trace caucasion DNA from ancient Saharan ethiopids.

It doesn't matter what you think, what matters is what FOIDS think, which is why those fags are getting laid with prime fertile girls.
Whitening your skin, won't pass down the genes for light skin. So who cares

That's not actually true. Blacks are in fact more Caucasion than Asians are. Many west africans, cushites, south africans, and of course, african americans, have Eurasian DNA from Europeans/Arabs mixing with them. Even in Nigeria you can find trace caucasion DNA from ancient Saharan ethiopids.

View attachment 1144361
Oh, my bad

It's not that hard to understand actually. Races conquered by Whites naturally ended up inheritting some white blood.

You see this with African Americans how they're 22% white on average
Or how many North Africans have Italian blood due to Roman empire
Or how many Levantines have Greek blood due to Hellenization.
Or even with Indians and how they were conquered by Aryans, Iranians, and British.

All these people had the chance to racemix with whites and improve their genes, thus they have less of an inferiority complex compared to gooks and chinks. Whereas with ricecucks, because they managed to fend of Europeans due to their sheer numbers, they avoided (unfortunatley for them) racemixing with Europeans.

Imagine if, for example, Russia had managed to conquer Japan during the world wars. You would now have a bunch of Russian/Japanese hapas running around, but no, that didn't happen. The Nips managed to mantain their mongoloid blood

View attachment 1144358View attachment 1144359View attachment 1144360
If chinks in the past had the same mentality as the modern day ones, it wouldn't even be a fight for whites because they would be welcomed to bleach them with open arms.

Please, don't forget that he probably got a million surgeries, plus bleached his skin and is wearing makeup.
why are asians so gay?
Chinks, when they stop applying whitening creams and spend time in the sun.
I have seen a few asian irl who had pale looking skin, but I can never tell if it's legit or not. Confuses me. I still dont know what their actual skin color is tbh
There are way way more Kchangs than chads from certain other races. Korea is a literal fempat destination after all.
Riiiiight, that's why korean women are refusing to fuck all these Kchangs to the point of extinction.

That's totally the reason why they also mulitate their faces as commonly as a white person bleached their hair blonde, eh?

Makes him look more exotic if anything.
He hates his yellow skin, that's why he skin bleaches and photoshops his yellow skin to look snow white. Pathetic race.

have seen a few asian irl who had pale looking skin, but I can never tell if it's legit or not. Confuses me. I still dont know what their actual skin color is tbh
Same lol. But They're not white as they like to portray themselves, otherwise, they wouldn't lighten their skin. And most of them, both men and women start lightening their skin early, so it's hard to know exactly. But unfortunately, most of the world has fallen for the "Asians are light skinned" lie.

If chinks in the past had the same mentality as the modern day ones, it wouldn't even be a fight for whites because they would be welcomed to bleach them with open arms.
They've always had this mentality though. Chinese emperors used to buy blue-eyed persian girls from Sassanids.

The reason chinks resisted is due to not wanting to be controlled, everyone will be like that naturally even if they acknowledge their enemy is more beautiful than them. Beauty doesn't really have anything to do with wanting self-derermination

They've always had this mentality though. Chinese emperors used to buy blue-eyed persian girls from Sassanids.

The reason chinks resisted is due to not wanting to be controlled, everyone will be like that naturally even if they acknowledge their enemy is more beautiful than them. Beauty doesn't really have anything to do with wanting self-derermination
R/Asianmasculinty claimed that those girls were kidnapped lol.

Same lol. But They're not white as they like to portray themselves, otherwise, they wouldn't lighten their skin. And most of them, both men and women start lightening their skin early, so it's hard to know exactly.
Yep, you can tell who is white or not based on this map

But unfortunately, most of the world has fallen for the "Asians are light skinned" lie.
Asians ARE light-skinned, in the sense that they're not brown, but I don't know if I would say they're straight up white per say. I know for a fact Uigurs, Mongolians, and Siberians can be white, so MAYBE some trace ancestroy from those 3 groups occasionally expresses itself among Koreans, Chinese, or Japs, but overall Asians tend to lean pale yellow or yellowish-brown.

Chang are Niggers but are yellow instead

R/Asianmasculinty claimed that those girls were kidnapped lol.
Nope, this is ricecuck cope to pretend they had a one up over Iranians. In reality, Persians just sold those women to them. At best, it was Turks who acted as mercenaries or "in between men" among Persians and Chinese elites that did the kidnapping/exchanges.

why are asians so gay

know for a fact Uigurs, Mongolians, and Siberians can be white, so MAYBE some trace ancestroy from those 3 groups occasionally expresses itself among Koreans, Chinese, or Japs, but overall Asians tend to lean pale yellow or yellowish-brown
Uigurs are mixed with Iranian/anatolians right? And I was going to mention Siberians but they too are probably mixed with something, just like Hazaras who look Asian, but have light features Because, they're mixed.

Uigurs are mixed with Iranian/anatolians right?
yes. 35% caucasion on average
And I was going to mention Siberians but they too are probably mixed with something,
In recent centuries, they probbaly have russian blood, but even before russian conquest of siberia, asian siberians generally had pale skin. Just not as white as Scandinavians.
just like Hazaras who look Asian, but have light features Because, they're mixed.
yeah

Nope, this is ricecuck cope to pretend they had a one up over Iranians. In reality, Persians just sold those women to them. At best, it was Turks who acted as mercenaries or "in between men" among Persians and Chinese elites that did the kidnapping/exchanges.
Yeah, I know that. I was mocking them. And Ricecucks wouldn't be able to kidnap them, they're weaker then, women.

Last edited:
And black women will give you chad sons, asian women can't do that
This. Asian women are ER producing machines, no matter how cute they look. After, learning about their self hatred, I'm disgusted everytime, I see a ricewhore.

Surgery or not Chad is Chad lmao. If height increasing surgeries were more common all manlets would be doing that shit. The fact they did that wouldn't affect their smv increase from the surgery. Better to be a. Artificial chad than a natural inkie or normie.
Women don't like men who fraud, despite, the fact that they wear fakeup. It's not the same.

ITT shitskins seething BTS gets more attention from foids than their whole race combined :feelskek:

ITT shitskins seething BTS gets more attention from foids than their whole race combined :feelskek:
I'm not jealous of makeup wearing surgerymaxxed trannies. They only have niche appeal. I'd rather be a blonde htn

Bruh look up 'Alex Liandi' on Google. That's a chang.
Don't forget about Alex Schlab,
  • Sessue Hayakawa (First Asian Chad In Hollywood)
  • Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Hyun Bin (Actor Korean)
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Park Hae Soo (Actor Squid Game)
  • Godfrey Gao (First Asian Male Supermodel)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Nyle Nayga (Fitness Influencer)
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Tim Chung (Kylie Jenner's Bodyguard)
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifune

Li Jinliang the leech ufc fighter, also every ROADFC (south korean fighting organization) fighter, Satoshi Ishii

And a myriad of others, that I'm too lazy to list, go look for them yourselves

"Chinks" of the past were higher T and were fearsome in combat, they were not scared of death because death was such a common occurence for them historically, and the noodlewhores were all forced to tie their feet together and kneel and dance. Even in early 20th century during korean war Mao Zedong's forces were far more fierce than modern day PLA soyboy forces. INTRODUCE SHARIA LAW TO EAST AND SOUTHEAST EASIA ASAP (IN REAL LIFE)

Then, why does Johnny depp mogg both of them(women prefer him) and I didn't say height didn't matter. Face is more important, but obviously, you can't be a turbomanlet.
He doesn't mog either of them

• Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifune
I bet a lot of people in this list, are hapas. If so it doesn't count, just because, they have a asian sounding name and Asian eyes doesn't mean their asian, they probably inherited the bone structure from the white side. Every "chang" people listed here, turned out to be a hapa.

• Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifune
Also, if they had surgery, wear makeup etc.. they're not "changs" that's not natural. White chads don't do any of that(obviously, not denying, they slay, but they're not natural which is the point of this thread)

• Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifune
"Chang" @Made in Heaven

• Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifune
Korea skin/hair surgerymaxxed noodlewhores react to Johhny depp

View: https://youtu.be/J18QOS6YoXQ?si=tP4Djs31VaKGkjZl

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=mXuMWQm69tMoaPpU

Jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: ricewhore simping over white chads, and kpopmaxxed ricecel on suiwatch, after seeing real beauty.
@Made in Heaven
View: https://youtu.be/bM4yK9O7pHI?si=dkChnOfENtkjxYw1

Last edited:
  • Lee Min Ho
  • Choi Young-do
  • Cha Eun-woo
  • Li Kai Wen (Figther)
  • King Henry (Tiktoker)
  • Nash (Tiktoker)
  • Lin Gengxin
  • Daniel Wu
  • Hao Yun Xiang
  • Dae Na (Korean Model)
  • Kohei Takabatake
  • Daniel Dae Kim
  • Hubing
  • Zhao Lei
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Bruce Lee (Sigma Male)
  • Kaneshiro Takeshi
  • Toshiro Mifun
Where are the women simping over these guys?

Ricecels, cope with "muh kpop" but every single kpop star is a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed tranny faggot. Kpop slightly improved the reputation of Asians, but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the second lowest SMV, just above Niggers.( I would argue even niggers mog them because, of height and muscle) Asians are capped at 6/10, that's the most attractive they can be be, because, they lack causcaian skulls.

That's why they have to get a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian. Even " muh good skin" is cope, because, if that's true why do they wear makeup? Only Mentally ill 13 year old girls are attracted to kpop faggots.
Kpop stars are Changs, I seen foids online that love Asian men like Korean and Japanese it did helped their reputation

Kpop stars are Changs, I seen foids online that love Asian men like Korean and Japanese it did helped their reputation
Yes, I don't deny that. Blacks are Ugly facially as well, but because, of media halo they're not hated by women.

This guys has Giga- Tyrone popularity
Exception. Blacks who are attractive facially are very rare(Austin Dunham) most "Tyrones" are just above average blacks with good height and frame.

Ricecels, cope with "muh kpop" but every single kpop star is a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed tranny faggot. Kpop slightly improved the reputation of Asians, but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the second lowest SMV, just above Niggers.( I would argue even niggers mog them because, of height and muscle) Asians are capped at 6/10, that's the most attractive they can be be, because, they lack causcaian skulls.

That's why they have to get a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian. Even " muh good skin" is cope, because, if that's true why do they wear makeup? Only Mentally ill 13 year old girls are attracted to kpop faggots.
Hard cope i have seen a 6ft 3 Chang with a extremely tall Asian woman both stunning you couldn’t help but look at them just rare

Exception. Blacks who are attractive facially are very rare(Austin Dunham) most "Tyrones" are just above average blacks with good height and frame.
He’s also a male model which is a Chad trait

Hard cope i have seen a 6ft 3 Chang with a extremely tall Asian woman both stunning you couldn’t help but look at them just rare.
Height halo. He probably had an above average face, if it was chad face, then surgery most likely.