Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal France just got robbed, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Sand niggers stole a win, probably because they’re playing in sandland, mang. France should’ve gotten that game tying goal, mang

lol at frenchz
i bet sand niggerz secretly hate them . Seemz like there are so many sand niggerz and muzlimcuckz on french

France is already full of goat fukkers

@LeFrenchCel
how is people reacting there for the cup?

France team is full of niggers how did they lose

@LeFrenchCel
how is people reacting there for the cup?
I rarely go outside so it's hard to tell.
But tbh it's like nearly nobody cares about the world cup.

I rarely go outside so it's hard to tell.
But tbh it's like nearly nobody cares about the world cup.
tbh i thought they were simping over the mbappe negro

VAR has made soccer somehow even more unwatchable. Didn't think that was possible

French players getting cucked by sandniggers in sandland, while their wives are cucking them back home by sandniggers. KEK

C'est magnifique.

French players getting cucked by sandniggers in sandland, while their wives are cucked them back home by sandniggers. KEK

C'est magnifique.
Giga brutal, mang

Yes..."Sandniggers".

French players getting cucked by sandniggers in sandland, while their wives are cucking them back home by sandniggers. KEK

C'est magnifique.
lmao

the entire team of france was black jfl

I agree. Griezmann is making no attempt to play the ball, he actually walks away from it, and then the Tunisian player fails to clear it. Nice to see Tunisia win I guess, even if it is against France's C team