Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Freewill Doesn't Exist

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
When you're alive, you'll never ever be free. You're always gonna be a slave to your genes, emotions, brain, psyche and body. You have no control over what you desire, your mind gives you desires that it uses to satisfy itself. You're a mere slave to yourself, a being trapped in its own body that it must satisfy to be punished if that isn't done. Death is the ultimate freedom. Death frees you from life, suffering, pain, your desires and everything. Many are scared to die because they're scared of the potential, new found freedom

Ok calm down Harari
Yuval noah harari a psychopathic top advisor for klaus v0 o2rqviyic3ab1

I´m glad to have read Arthur Schopenhauer, the only reasoning i needed to console myself with Death.
Death is not to be feared, it is life that is a dreary anxious nightmare full of emptiness.

I´m glad to have read Arthur Schopenhauer, the only reasoning i needed to console myself with Death.
Death is not to be feared, it is life that is a dreary anxious nightmare full of emptiness.
Schopenhauer knew reality and was a good philosopher

When you're alive, you'll never ever be free. You're always gonna be a slave to your genes, emotions, brain, psyche and body. You have no control over what you desire, your mind gives you desires that it uses to satisfy itself. You're a mere slave to yourself, a being trapped in its own body that it must satisfy to be punished if that isn't done. Death is the ultimate freedom. Death frees you from life, suffering, pain, your desires and everything. Many are scared to die because they're scared of the potential, new found freedom
:bigbrain:

Based efilism

It's subjective, some people feel free without the need to actually be free. It depends on who you are.

Death doesn't free you from anything, it's just the non-existence you'll will be in the end, except if you had children. So taking that as a foundation. Death condemns us to not be free, making us have to live against our own freedom, forcing us to survive and procreate eternally.

You are well versed with Inmendham ( Gary´s existence ) i suppose. I also watch his videos. They are very comforting. Superior to that of Thinking Ape´s channel.

how is that freedom if you cannot enjoy it? dont you cease to exist?

i agree that death is an escape, but it's like quitting the game entirely

It's subjective, some people feel free without the need to actually be free. It depends on who you are.

Death doesn't free you from anything, it's just the non-existence you'll will be in the end, except if you had children. So taking that as a foundation. Death condemns us to not be free, making us have to live against our own freedom, forcing us to survive and procreate eternally.
The fact of dying does, but death itself is freedom

how is that freedom if you cannot enjoy it? dont you cease to exist?
Freedom from your body, your desires, your ego, everything. Just a state of pure peace.

Freedom from your body, your desires, your ego, everything. Just a state of pure peace.
It's hard to explain. But, that freedom you're talking about, it's something you can't experience. Once I die, my consciousness goes away too. It's like a dream that you don't remember a thing of. How do I feel that peace? You can only imagine it now that you're alive, but when you die you won't even be able to feel it.

It's hard to explain. But, that freedom you're talking about, it's something you can't experience. Once I die, my consciousness goes away too. It's like a dream that you don't remember a thing of. How do I feel that peace? You can only imagine it now that you're alive, but when you die you won't even be able to feel it.
Consciousness is kind of a trap

I can just do stupid things without any value in terms of natural selection

This is the true uncomfortable nature of the blackpill because it negates free will and makes a move towards determinism

This is the true uncomfortable nature of the blackpill because it negates free will and makes a move towards determinism
Determinism is logically flawed. It cannot explain why we have no control over what we desire, why we feel certain emotions (outside of our control) and etc.

If you are able to constrain your emotions despite them being biologically hardwired into you. For example, if you were to go on a fast for 100 days and constrain your biological necessity for food you could theoretically find freedom from food (A person has actually done this).

Consciousness is kind of a trap
Consciousness is generated by the five senses. As a result, you have a brain capable of processing information to use it to your advantage and continue procreating. Without that "trap" there would be no trap to think about.
I don't think there's anything more to us than our DNA

Consciousness is generated by the five senses. As a result, you have a brain capable of processing information to use it to your advantage and continue procreating. Without that "trap" there would be no trap to think about.
I don't think there's anything more to us than our DNA
I get what you mean, you made a good point.

If you are able to constrain your emotions despite them being biologically hardwired into you. For example, if you were to go on a fast for 100 days and constrain your biological necessity for food you could theoretically find freedom from food (A person has actually done this).
But that doesn't necessarily get rid of the need / impulsion in the first place.