Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French "pedo-vigilanties" are on another level

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★

In the US they force the "predators" to do push ups.
In France the "predators" are being held at gun point and even beaten to death using baseball bats.

Why are they so angry? Lol the man was just desperate.

Their more fucking dangerous than the predators!

In France the "predators" are being held at gun point and even beaten to death using baseball bats.
Unless thery're brown of course. Then white agecucks are too scared to do anything

Was that gun loaded? Bro had his finger right on the trigger. 1mm of movement would have killed him :giga:

Pedos who act on their kiddy-diddling urges should be harshly punished but the rule of law exists for a very good reason. Fuck those vigilante fuckers, they're more dangerous than the pedos.

Except some of them aren't pedos. This is why vigilantism is retarded, they get the wrong people. That, and it's illegal. They will go to prison and get graped.

Except some of them aren't pedos. This is why vigilantism is retarded, they get the wrong people.
Exactly. These moral agecucks always spit bs out of their mouth about how it’s wrong to date younger girls cause of Muh morality but proceed to go against morality when literally killing innocent people , even if they aren’t innocent it is still against their Muh morality to kill people but they still do it anyway.

They will bend down and suck off Africans and Arabs tho

Exactly. These moral agecucks always spit bs out of their mouth about how it’s wrong to date younger girls cause of Muh morality but proceed to go against morality when literally killing innocent people , even if they aren’t innocent it is still against their Muh morality to kill people but they still do it anyway.
Indeed. They're liars and hypocrites, who like to present a certain virtuous image to the world. However, it's in instances like this where we see their masks slip, and the real them reveals itself. They throw any and all 'morality' aside in an instant, with no forethought.

Was that gun loaded? Bro had his finger right on the trigger. 1mm of movement would have killed him :giga:
Ikr? And the hammer was back too!

I like his tee shirt... But not enough to wear it lol.

“Innocent” JFL

Pedos should be executed on the spot.

Pedos who act on their kiddy-diddling urges should be harshly punished but the rule of law exists for a very good reason. Fuck those vigilante fuckers, they're more dangerous than the pedos.
The law is biased in their favor. Case in point; the Jew Roman Polanski, who fled from the US after raping a 13-year-old foid, thus creating a hyper-sexual mentally ill monster, the exact kind of foids we hate.

Im not one to white knight, but I feel like without pedophiles, we wouldn’t have so many women bashing us for existing. Im pretty certain my mom is the nutjob she is because she was raped

Except some of them aren't pedos. This is why vigilantism is retarded, they get the wrong people. That, and it's illegal. They will go to prison and get graped.
“It’s illegal”

JFL, homosexuality is also legal in France. Judaic law means jack shit.

View attachment 1143718

In the US they force the "predators" to do push ups.
This is what happens when cucks het access to guns instead of us.

Most of these guys are going for 16 and 17 year olds anyways. Which really shouldn't matter, especially since the average 12 year old French girl has already fulfilled her BBC negrophilia getishes half the time

They will bend down and suck off Africans and Arabs tho
Average french preteen is sucking and fucking by the time she's 12. In canada, the age of consent was 14 until 2008 iirc. The Canadian government thus started handing out condoms to 14 year old whores at schools and other places.

But guess what? Turns out girls who were 13, 12, and even 11 were lying and claiming to be 14 so they could get condoms snd go fuck 30 year old chads at night clubs

Agecucks are so cringe, it's unreal. If I ever saw an agecuck scene irl I'd break their phones.
Their more fucking dangerous than the predators!

Except the "kids" in danger of diddling are sexually-active teenage girls. Fuck actual pedos, the ones who want to have sex with actual children, but 90% of the time you hear someone say pedo, they're talking about an adult who is attracted to teenage girls.

actual pedos are less than one percent of who those vigilantes are targeting.

Predators should arm themselves.

I am surprised no one has really made a connection between inceldom and this type of attraction. Most pedos are
men who can't get regular women, so they begin feeling attracted to more vulnerable, easily misled, more innocent
women. Almost like they're trying to re-live their dating youth through them.

99% of pedos i've seen pictures of are below-to just average males. There are no chad-lites or good looking pedophiles that i've seen yet.
Most pedophiles come from low incomes.

In my opinion pedophilia is fucked up but if the guy had a girlfriend or a date opportunity would he be
talking to these young girls online?

Last edited:
I am surprised no one has really made a connection between inceldom and this type of attraction. Most pedos are
men who can't get regular women, so they begin feeling attracted to more vulnerable, easily misled, more innocent
women. Almost like they're trying to re-live their dating youth through them.

99% of pedos i've seen pictures of are below-to just average males. There are no chad-lites or good looking pedophiles that i've seen yet.
Most pedophiles come from low incomes.

In my opinion pedophilia is fucked up but if the guy had a girlfriend or a date opportunity would he be
talking to these young girls online?
Very right, the vigilanties go on a site that is for 18+ only, then talk to a guy and only later reveal that they are 14, not 18.