Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night LDAR check in thread

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
idgaf if it's not Friday where you are. It's Friday here hence I am making my LDAR thread. I am LDARing by watches Ashes cricket (Australia vs. England). How are you LDARing or what are your LDAR plans.

Also no, watching cricket is not Chad worship. It's the only sport where being a manlet is an advantage.

In 4 hours I'm going to format my friend's computer. It's gonna be my first social meeting since I finished college 2 years ago.

Akarin said:
In 4 hours I'm going to format my friend's computer. It's gonna be my first social meeting since I finished college 2 years ago.
hahaha fuck, femoid asked me to format her computer once before but I said I was busy

she fucks Chads, I had no chance

ilieknothing said:
hahaha fuck,  femoid asked me to format her computer once before but I said I was busy

I wouldn't do it if it was a female, he's my second best male friend.

My LDAR plans involve eating a bunch of chocolate and drinking beer. No women will ever want me so why even care about body?

itsOVER said:
My LDAR plans involve eating a bunch of chocolate and drinking beer. No women will ever want me so why even care about body?
I am having tim tams. I also do not care about my body but it is pretty much impossible for me to gain weight

Akarin said:
ilieknothing said:
hahaha fuck, femoid asked me to format her computer once before but I said I was busy
I wouldn't do it if it was a female, he's my second best male friend.
yeah of course not, we are not entitled to sex. They are not entitled to our beta skills

ilieknothing said:
idgaf if it's not Friday where you are. It's Friday here hence I am making my LDAR thread. I am LDARing by watches Ashes cricket (Australia vs. England). How are you LDARing or what are your LDAR plans.

Also no, watching cricket is not Chad worship. It's the only sport where being a manlet is an advantage.

Lol same watching a sport I don't even like because my name isn't chad...It's over.

If you aren't LDARing every weekend you're a fakecel.

Could never watch the big bash or twenty-twenty. Most of Aussie tv shows are kind of meh...

I wish I could live in America instead of Australia..

idkwattodowithlife said:
Could never watch the big bash or twenty-twenty. Most of Aussie tv shows are kind of meh...
I wish I could live in America instead of Australia..
Yeah Chastralia is terrible. Manlet Steve Smith is making some good runs though

Heading to my shitty job in couple hours then its time to rot at home.

Gymcelling, then ldaring until monday

ilieknothing said:
hahaha fuck,  femoid asked me to format her computer once before but I said I was busy

VOLCEL.

It's 10.30am and I'm about to go to sleep. Will be spending my Friday night eating a Chinese takeout breakfast and ewhoring. Will also be watching The Descent and fapping (separately).

Checked in. Currently studying for today's calculus exam, snorting adderall. If I fail, I will probably finally kill myself

existentialhack said:
Will also be watching The Descent and fapping (separately).

IDK man, this looks pretty hot to me.

the-descent-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Framecel222 said:
IDK man, this looks pretty hot to me.

the-descent-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

There's some hot chicks in it, but I don't like fapping to films I like. It spoils them.

If you are not LDARing today you are not an incel.

Anon said:
If you are not LDARing today you are not an incel.
Friday should be the holy day in our religion just like in Islam

ilieknothing said:
Friday should be the holy day in our religion just like in Islam

The rotting day.

I'm gymcelling. I like gymming on Friday nights because there's no annoying Chads, there's usually a couple of other incels though.

In for another sexless weekend meanwhile Chad is creampie-ing our old high school crushes

It's Friday today, the weekend is near
Meanwhile Chad got out early, he's on his fifth beer
You're excited to get home so that you can relax,
As for Chad, he made sure Stacy cleared her bowels out with ex-lax
For tonight you see, Chad's fucking her rectum
She likes fifty shades, so he'll donkey punch her head when he's ready to cum
Stacy's hole might get torn, she might bleed for a week
A price she's willing to pay, to fuck a Chad at his peak
All of this time you'll be fapping alone
Laying in bed on your last generation smartphone
You might get to see a camwhore flash you her tits
But you'll never get to make Stacy sore where she shits

Time for some oldschool runescape

ive been awake all night. my sleep schedule is flipped im gonna sleep all day

Indari said:
ive been awake all night. my sleep schedule is flipped im gonna sleep all day

mine too

@ilieknothing you made this thread around 7.30pm Oz time, right? Were you at school or work or something? I was just curious as to why you made it well into a NEETcel's evening. A NEETcel's Friday night rotting starts from like lunchtime. Not so for us workcels. Our Friday night rotting really does start from 7pm.

I know this is insignificant bullshit, but I'm curious for some stupid reason. You say that you are "rotting" this Friday night but weren't you already rotting the whole day if you are NEET. Hell, you've been rotting for YEARS if you are a NEETcel.

FACEandLMS said:
@ilieknothing you made this thread around 7.30pm Oz time, right? Were you at school or work or something? I was just curious as to why you made it well into a NEETcel's evening. A NEETcel's Friday night rotting starts from like lunchtime. Not so for us workcels. Our Friday night rotting really does start from 7pm.
I know this is insignificant bullshit, but I'm curious for some stupid reason. You say that you are "rotting" this Friday night but weren't you already rotting the whole day if you are NEET. Hell, you've been rotting for YEARS if you are a NEETcel.
I'm not a NEET. I'm a wagecuck. I work a shit 9-5 normie desk job in the city where I commute in a train full of normies. My LDARing started after I got home. Most non-incels drink up or some shit.

lichade said:
Nice Garry
Our baldcel offspinner. His wife is a landwhale

ilieknothing said:
I'm not a NEET. I'm a wagecuck. I work a shit 9-5 normie desk job in the city where I commute in a train full of normies. My LDARing started after I got home. Most non-incels drink up or some shit.

It's good to know there are fellow workcels here who, not only suffer inceldom but on top have to put on a brave face all day and be productive in a society that hates us.

Checking in! Just doing my 8-5 wage slaving before I go home to vyda all night. At lest I have some online friends I can play paragon with!

always LDAR'ing there is no escape.

existentialhack said:
VOLCEL.

It's 10.30am and I'm about to go to sleep. Will be spending my Friday night eating a Chinese takeout breakfast and ewhoring. Will also be watching The Descent and fapping (separately).

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ilieknothing said:

Good decision. All the shit i did for women never got me anywhere...

Lol at wagecucking for a society that hates you.

Just LDAR and neetbux.