Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friendly reminder

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
A young chad lost his virginity tonight, likely by fucking the tight hole of jb foid. She probably told him how much she loved him while he fucked her and came in her. Meanwhile you are here, in your cold room, alone, with shit strewn about. Meanwhile, you are alone and rotting, and if you're lucky the closest you've ever gotten to sex was a handhold or maybe even a hug from a girl who friendzoned you already. Meanwhile, you are a virgin, cursed with your incel genes, the sign that your genetic code is now obsolete and will no longer propogate itself into the future.

Having hope is only gonna hurt you in the long run at this point.

fuuck. i wanna die

It’s over never began.

We can only hope for the uprising.

This does nothing to me, the blackpill is too deep in me already

A young chad lost his virginity tonight, likely by fucking the tight hole of jb foid. She probably told him how much she loved him while he fucked her and came in her. Meanwhile you are here, in your cold room, alone, with shit strewn about. Meanwhile, you are alone and rotting, and if you're lucky the closest you've ever gotten to sex was a handhold or maybe even a hug from a girl who friendzoned you already. Meanwhile, you are a virgin, cursed with your incel genes, the sign that your genetic code is now obsolete and will no longer propogate itself into the future.

Having hope is only gonna hurt you in the long run at this point.

Jokes on you my room is WARM!!!
But I’m still lonely