Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 'Friends'

M

megaover

Banned
-
Friends are cucked.

Historically, humans lived in family tribes as hunter-gatherers. There was fierce competition for food and shelter, so having a 'friend' wouldn't benefit anyone.

In our soyciety, so-called 'friends' are there to materialistically use each other's characteristics as possible, whether it is knowledge, time or money. Most friendships operate on a business deal basis which is cucked since sex with females is much more rewarding and beneficial to us. Friends are a gay concept set up by the kikes.

Also friends don't help us get female attention since there's less opposite gender interaction happening leading to a lower chance of mating.

What do you think brocels?

Agreed. Friends are only good if you're high status.

Friends are cucked.

Historically, humans lived in family tribes as hunter-gatherers. There was fierce competition for food and shelter, so having a 'friend' wouldn't benefit anyone.

In our soyciety, so-called 'friends' are there to materialistically use each other's characteristics as possible, whether it is knowledge, time or money. Most friendships operate on a business deal basis which is cucked since sex with females is much more rewarding and beneficial to us. Friends are a gay concept set up by the kikes.

Also friends don't help us get female attention since there's less opposite gender interaction happening leading to a lower chance of mating.

What do you think brocels?
NEVER HAD ANY FRIENDS (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Friends were part of your hunter-gatherer tribe.

105890987_501aaf1caaf5b153e2e8a194b27a0df8_800.gif

Good post, GrAY.

The concept of friends is indeed a very convoluted one to say the least: It requires for human beings to have some sort of mutualistic benefit in order to maintain the relationship, very few -if any- actual friendships with pure selflessness actually exist.

friends are only your ´friends´, for their own benefit.
If they feel like they won´t get anything out of you, they´ll walk away and not bother